can someone help me figure out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone help me figure out

how to find out what time the danes are on at a specific show ... I am wanting to go watch the victorville show next weekend, but can't seem to find ring times etc? I looked on Jack brad and found the premium list which I thought was where I should look, but could not see it. I also looked on info dog but could not figure it out

Thanx.

Hi, you need to look for the Judging Program which is usually published about a week before the actual show. This is what is sent to entrants to tell them what ring to be in at what time under which judge.

Usually, you find the show on the Superintendent's page, and follow the links to the Judging Program. HTH.
    Tricia, and
    sigpic
    Finn - Wysiwyg's Celtic Warrior CGC RN
    Phoebe - Wysiwyg's Celtic Secret of a Nightingale
    and at the bridge, Lily (2.27.01 - 12.10.09)
    www.cardiffarms.com

Comment

got it

I got it... thanx so much... one more question

11:10 AM 24Great Dane 10-11-(2-1)

decipher this please obviously 11.10 am start ... what do the rest of those numbers means.

Comment

10 dogs, 11 bitches, 2 dog specials and 1 bitch special will be competing. 24 danes total
        sigpic
        In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
        Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Also look for the ring number so you know where to go. There may also be other breeds a head of them in ring before they actually start.

Regards,
          Renee
          http://californiadreaminggreatdanes.com/

"Being kind is much more important than being right. Sometimes, what a person needs is not a brilliant mind that speaks, but a patient heart that understands." ~Unknown

Comment

Working...
          X