The forum is jacked...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forum is jacked...

Stuff is missing and not posting and not updating.

So much for the big revamp...
    Tracy
    sigpic
    Mouse April 2010
    Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Originally posted by mnmouse View Post
    Stuff is missing and not posting and not updating.

So much for the big revamp...
    Yep, I couldn't log in on my phone at all earlier today, didn't see a post I knew I'd posted, and on my iPad I can't click New Threads and see the new stuff, it just shows me the ones from yesterday. Hopefully the bugs get worked out soon, it's kind of annoying...although as I sit here and try to document in our super Epic EHR that we've been using for about 2 years but STILL doesn't work, I guess this could be a lot worse
    sigpic
    Chaucey
    Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Im seeing the same as you all are also .

Comment

Is anything being fixed? I haven't seen a new post for 2 days. I'm really just posting this to see if it shows up. LOL
        ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

The filters are wonky. I can see new posts by searching at the main forum page and refreshing the site only. Hopefully they are working on it :/

Comment

Hmm, maybe that's why I couldn't post an update from my work computer (sshhhh!) on the Size and Age Thread, tried to attach a pic of Osiris at the vet's and it kept giving me a security token error But I was able to successfully do it from my phone.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
              Is anything being fixed? I haven't seen a new post for 2 days. I'm really just posting this to see if it shows up. LOL
              The only way I can see new posts is by going to the home page and refreshing the page, then looking on the right side where it gives the latest posts, and I look for the ones that say "Today".

:/
              sigpic
              Willow and Liv

Comment

everything is wonky here, too! i posted a new thread about olivia's gotcha day in the miscellaneous forum. can you see it??
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

I saw your Gotcha post!
                  sigpic

Comment

Uhhm, so new format.. and I can't seem to stay logged in?

Comment

FYI, old bookmarks won't work, so erase them. I had to login about four times, wouldn't recognize me other than in a little box up in the upper right corner, so then I clicked on the link at the facebook page www.danesonline.com (after logging in in the the little corner thingie) clicked on forums, and it finally worked and opened up full page. I bookmarked it at that point and now it seems to remember me.
                      Tracy
                      sigpic
                      Mouse April 2010
                      Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

change is hard....grrrrrrrr.....lol
                        sigpic
                        Hank 02/07/2010
                        Sam 08/25/2007 - 06/28/2013

Comment

Seems to work from my computer I was able to login. I can't seem to login from my phone though. The new layout is pretty but things like signatures seem to be missing.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is going to take some getting used to, hopefully it will work better on the phone once that part is up and running. One thing I'm not seeing is the thumbs up, thanking someone for a useful post? I wanted to give Charlene's gotcha day post a thumbs up

Comment

Might take a bit of getting used to! What I'm not finding is something like the "New posts" thing that we used to have. I only ever used to click on that to view current topics, unless I was searching the archives for something specific (which doesn't seem to be working right now either). Right now I seem to have to look through each forum.
                              sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
                              Born July 7 2014
                              Peach & Emily!

Comment

Working...
                              X