X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnmouse
    started a topic The forum is jacked...

The forum is jacked...

Stuff is missing and not posting and not updating.

So much for the big revamp...

• 900darmah
    replied
    Been trying to post a video.

Keep getting this

..well, that worked good. Now it won't post JPGs correctly
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 900darmah; 03-16-2017, 02:36 PM. Reason: Small pic

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Test..

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
    It IS an image of one of the new forum subtopics (it does look very much like the old setup, that's why I was showing it, because it's the most familiar thing so far) and I agree, even when I read a topic that is bold, it is something I have already read and has no new responses so I'm not sure why it's bold. I'm fairly certain the little green arrow is doing it's job and only identifying threads I've responded to though. I'm sorry it's to little for you to see, Dickie!
    Ok you are right I just saw on the snap shot you gave I just seen a post dated back to 2010 I just assumed it was old forum. Maybe one day we will all figure this out.

Leave a comment:

• Sparrow
    replied
    It IS an image of one of the new forum subtopics (it does look very much like the old setup, that's why I was showing it, because it's the most familiar thing so far) and I agree, even when I read a topic that is bold, it is something I have already read and has no new responses so I'm not sure why it's bold. I'm fairly certain the little green arrow is doing it's job and only identifying threads I've responded to though. I'm sorry it's to little for you to see, Dickie!

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Wrong again I think it highlights itself if anybody post to it . I can' t make beads or tails of what's going on here .

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Oh I also meant to say if you look up that page think small . Its like the pictures everything is very small. The green that indicates I have posted to a topic is so small you really have to look hard to actually tell its green. I dont see well to start with maybe its more legible for somebody with good eyesight . But I think its there. I do hope this helps . I think everybody is aggravated with this. Im mad because I can't find Pac Man !!!

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
    You can view the forum without signing up for an account but I don't think you can reply or post new threads. Only "members" who have signed up can.

I'm surprised there's no "thank you" or "like" button because when you click on a subheading like "Introductions Forum" there is a column for statistics and it says "likes" right in there (along with responses and views).

This is how the old site looked when you clicked on new posts (except obviously it would show new posts from all subsections). If it looked like this when I click new topics, I'd be happy.
    Ok im trying to be serious now. Sparrow I have looked again at your snapshot I would call it . I was going to ask you if that was a page from the old forum which now I think it is . I noticed this just by our little conversation. If you punch forums it comes up with a page similar to what you posted . Its still very confusing but there was some type of mark in green where I had just posted I guess it means I have posted to that thread. On the opposite side of the page though it has the latest topics. It will list three or four of the latest topics and give you a button for more topics. Then it will give you an option of four or five pages worth of latest topics. What I can't understand is why the thread titled The Forum Is Jacked is not included as one of the latest topics.

Im still concerned about Pac Man ! I think one of those guest got on here and kidnapped him. I demand for whoever got him return him immediately !!!

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Oh its just hit me ! Poor Pac Man !! They have run him off also !!

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    So I punch a button that says Forums I get a page that says latest topics on the right hand side of the page . I think bingo now im getting some where . I look back and this topic isn't one them. I want to know where Pac Man is ? You know the one laughs so hard he rolls over on his side laughing ...

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    I agree with you 100 % . I was expecting some change but I did not see this coming . Wow my very own son he is a carpenter he once told me "dad if it ain't broke don't fix it " from the mouth of babes .

Leave a comment:

• Sparrow
    replied
    You can view the forum without signing up for an account but I don't think you can reply or post new threads. Only "members" who have signed up can.

I'm surprised there's no "thank you" or "like" button because when you click on a subheading like "Introductions Forum" there is a column for statistics and it says "likes" right in there (along with responses and views).

This is how the old site looked when you clicked on new posts (except obviously it would show new posts from all subsections). If it looked like this when I click new topics, I'd be happy.

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    I think I just figured out how a member is defined.

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    I don't exactly how this count comes about but just a moment ago there was 295 guest online here with 11 members presently. I wonder if the 295 guest have as much problem negotiating this forum as I do ? Just out of curiosity how is a member defined ?

Leave a comment:

• 21softballstar
    replied
    I miss the signatures :/

And a "Thank you" button where you can thank someone for their reply/post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X