The forum is jacked...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
    You can view the forum without signing up for an account but I don't think you can reply or post new threads. Only "members" who have signed up can.

I'm surprised there's no "thank you" or "like" button because when you click on a subheading like "Introductions Forum" there is a column for statistics and it says "likes" right in there (along with responses and views).

This is how the old site looked when you clicked on new posts (except obviously it would show new posts from all subsections). If it looked like this when I click new topics, I'd be happy.
    Ok im trying to be serious now. Sparrow I have looked again at your snapshot I would call it . I was going to ask you if that was a page from the old forum which now I think it is . I noticed this just by our little conversation. If you punch forums it comes up with a page similar to what you posted . Its still very confusing but there was some type of mark in green where I had just posted I guess it means I have posted to that thread. On the opposite side of the page though it has the latest topics. It will list three or four of the latest topics and give you a button for more topics. Then it will give you an option of four or five pages worth of latest topics. What I can't understand is why the thread titled The Forum Is Jacked is not included as one of the latest topics.

Im still concerned about Pac Man ! I think one of those guest got on here and kidnapped him. I demand for whoever got him return him immediately !!!

Comment

Oh I also meant to say if you look up that page think small . Its like the pictures everything is very small. The green that indicates I have posted to a topic is so small you really have to look hard to actually tell its green. I dont see well to start with maybe its more legible for somebody with good eyesight . But I think its there. I do hope this helps . I think everybody is aggravated with this. Im mad because I can't find Pac Man !!!

Comment

Wrong again I think it highlights itself if anybody post to it . I can' t make beads or tails of what's going on here .

Comment

It IS an image of one of the new forum subtopics (it does look very much like the old setup, that's why I was showing it, because it's the most familiar thing so far) and I agree, even when I read a topic that is bold, it is something I have already read and has no new responses so I'm not sure why it's bold. I'm fairly certain the little green arrow is doing it's job and only identifying threads I've responded to though. I'm sorry it's to little for you to see, Dickie!
          ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
            It IS an image of one of the new forum subtopics (it does look very much like the old setup, that's why I was showing it, because it's the most familiar thing so far) and I agree, even when I read a topic that is bold, it is something I have already read and has no new responses so I'm not sure why it's bold. I'm fairly certain the little green arrow is doing it's job and only identifying threads I've responded to though. I'm sorry it's to little for you to see, Dickie!
            Ok you are right I just saw on the snap shot you gave I just seen a post dated back to 2010 I just assumed it was old forum. Maybe one day we will all figure this out.

Comment

Test..

Comment

Been trying to post a video.

Keep getting this

..well, that worked good. Now it won't post JPGs correctly
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 900darmah; 03-16-2017, 02:36 PM. Reason: Small pic

Comment

Working...
                X