No announcement yet.

The forum is jacked...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, it's me and I'm back. Let me see what I can do. I'll get in touch with Paul's son.
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Originally posted by dolmod View Post
      Hey guys, it's me and I'm back. Let me see what I can do. I'll get in touch with Paul's son.
      And suddenly there is a light at the end of the tunnel.. YAY Deb!

Comment

Yay Deb! There needs to be a thanks button just for that!
        sigpic
        Chaucey
        Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Thank you Deb !

Comment

I'll be here more often now.
            What specific problems are you guys having, besides the new format?
            sigpic
            In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
            Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

I'm curious as to what clicking "New Topics" is supposed to do? Every time I click it I get this, Search Result

Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again.

which is what Dickie Best was also getting.
              I'm also going to assume signatures are no more? :\
              I think the biggest problem (which may be about format and nothing to be done) was that most people would go to the old forum, click "new posts" and all the new threads would come up. It's difficult to figure out how that works here. Thanks for any help though.
              ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Is there any way to access archives ?

Comment

The picture attachment is also a huge issue - pictures attach SO small - there is no way to adjust sizing?

Comment

I miss the signatures :/

And a "Thank you" button where you can thank someone for their reply/post
                    sigpic
                    Willow and Liv

Comment

I don't exactly how this count comes about but just a moment ago there was 295 guest online here with 11 members presently. I wonder if the 295 guest have as much problem negotiating this forum as I do ? Just out of curiosity how is a member defined ?

Comment

I think I just figured out how a member is defined.

Comment

You can view the forum without signing up for an account but I don't think you can reply or post new threads. Only "members" who have signed up can.

I'm surprised there's no "thank you" or "like" button because when you click on a subheading like "Introductions Forum" there is a column for statistics and it says "likes" right in there (along with responses and views).

This is how the old site looked when you clicked on new posts (except obviously it would show new posts from all subsections). If it looked like this when I click new topics, I'd be happy.
                          ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

I agree with you 100 % . I was expecting some change but I did not see this coming . Wow my very own son he is a carpenter he once told me "dad if it ain't broke don't fix it " from the mouth of babes .

Comment

So I punch a button that says Forums I get a page that says latest topics on the right hand side of the page . I think bingo now im getting some where . I look back and this topic isn't one them. I want to know where Pac Man is ? You know the one laughs so hard he rolls over on his side laughing ...

Comment

Oh its just hit me ! Poor Pac Man !! They have run him off also !!

Comment

Working...
                                X