Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Punch up new topics , that the closest thing to new post I have seen . Punch it and you get in return. " your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results . Please restrict your criteria and try again . " seriously what do you do with this ?

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Always down for maintenance so im told James .

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki Love View Post

Agreed. I'm able to stay logged in now at least.. but this is such a drastic change from the old forum, without any kind of 'instructions' or anything to help ease any of us into it!
    I hate to be a squeaking hinge but this is absolutely terrible. I don't if its me but so far the only way I have found to post is to go under my user profile call up old post and I could then make a post. But now since I have posted to this thread its not so hard to post on this thread. But if I wanted to post to another thread I have to go back to user profile and find a thread I have posted to before. I really don't care that much about posting. All im really interested in is a simple way to get to new post. Hello James are you watching I emailed you twice yesterday and what I get is the same apology dated February 28 th 2017. I get the impression all that is is a computer generated piece of mail because they are all alike with the same date and time they was sent.

Leave a comment:

• Loki Love
    replied
    Originally posted by Dickie Best View Post
    Put it back like it was.
    Agreed. I'm able to stay logged in now at least.. but this is such a drastic change from the old forum, without any kind of 'instructions' or anything to help ease any of us into it!

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Put it back like it was.

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Am I missing somthing ? Does anybody see this as an upgrade ? All im seeing is mass chaos .

Leave a comment:

• 21softballstar
    replied
    Has anyone figured out a tab for "New Posts"?

Leave a comment:

• martycurt
    replied
    Testing

Leave a comment:

• emeko
    replied
    Might take a bit of getting used to! What I'm not finding is something like the "New posts" thing that we used to have. I only ever used to click on that to view current topics, unless I was searching the archives for something specific (which doesn't seem to be working right now either). Right now I seem to have to look through each forum.

Leave a comment:

• jrturk
    replied
    This is going to take some getting used to, hopefully it will work better on the phone once that part is up and running. One thing I'm not seeing is the thumbs up, thanking someone for a useful post? I wanted to give Charlene's gotcha day post a thumbs up

Leave a comment:

• Paradis
    replied
    Seems to work from my computer I was able to login. I can't seem to login from my phone though. The new layout is pretty but things like signatures seem to be missing.

Leave a comment:

• tarheelchick
    replied
    change is hard....grrrrrrrr.....lol

Leave a comment:

• mnmouse
    replied
    FYI, old bookmarks won't work, so erase them. I had to login about four times, wouldn't recognize me other than in a little box up in the upper right corner, so then I clicked on the link at the facebook page www.danesonline.com (after logging in in the the little corner thingie) clicked on forums, and it finally worked and opened up full page. I bookmarked it at that point and now it seems to remember me.

Leave a comment:

• Loki Love
    replied
    Uhhm, so new format.. and I can't seem to stay logged in?

Leave a comment:

• Osiris the Great's momma
    replied
    I saw your Gotcha post!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X