Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki Love
    replied
    The picture attachment is also a huge issue - pictures attach SO small - there is no way to adjust sizing?

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Is there any way to access archives ?

Leave a comment:

• Sparrow
    replied
    I'm curious as to what clicking "New Topics" is supposed to do? Every time I click it I get this, Search Result

Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again.

which is what Dickie Best was also getting.
    I'm also going to assume signatures are no more? :\
    I think the biggest problem (which may be about format and nothing to be done) was that most people would go to the old forum, click "new posts" and all the new threads would come up. It's difficult to figure out how that works here. Thanks for any help though.

Leave a comment:

• dolmod
    replied
    I'll be here more often now.
    What specific problems are you guys having, besides the new format?

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Thank you Deb !

Leave a comment:

• oshagcj914
    replied
    Yay Deb! There needs to be a thanks button just for that!

Leave a comment:

• Loki Love
    replied
    Originally posted by dolmod View Post
    Hey guys, it's me and I'm back. Let me see what I can do. I'll get in touch with Paul's son.
    And suddenly there is a light at the end of the tunnel.. YAY Deb!

Leave a comment:

• dolmod
    replied
    Hey guys, it's me and I'm back. Let me see what I can do. I'll get in touch with Paul's son.

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Originally posted by emeko View Post
    Might take a bit of getting used to! What I'm not finding is something like the "New posts" thing that we used to have. I only ever used to click on that to view current topics, unless I was searching the archives for something specific (which doesn't seem to be working right now either). Right now I seem to have to look through each forum.
    Yes exactly archives that was priceless here ! You could spend nearly the rest of your life going through them and really never have to make a single post. You look in the right spot and your question would be answered and then you was not subject to a cyber space war because somebody did not like how you pronounced potato . Sorry archives gone or inaccessible.
    Last edited by Dickie Best; 03-04-2017, 06:27 PM. Reason: Just forgot to add that to post. Hey look got to edit one finally astounding !!!

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    And on another note I just tried to go back and edit one of my post. It had an edit button but would not let me edit my post. I see where other people have edited there post on this very thread.

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Let me rephrase my last post I have got a response after emailing James . I sort of spoke inaccurately. I just have not seen anything different except for what you have talked me through.

Leave a comment:

• jrturk
    replied
    I've mostly been using the forum on my phone. I wonder if some issues are different if you're using a computer.

I did refer James to this thread in my email. If I don't hear back from him, I'll try to contact the Mumford's.

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    If you can get to Todd or Tracy Munford contact them and tell them to look this thread up. Im not getting anything emailing James.

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Originally posted by jrturk View Post
    My PM's seem fine, I went to Message Center then clicked on Inbox and they were all still there.

I emailed James about the tiny pictures and not having an easy way to get newly updated threads. It seems like these should be easy fixes? Like on the photos, just lower the resolution like Facebook does, instead of shrinking the size so much. And if I click the Forums dropdown, "Latest Activity" should bring up threads with new posts, instead of just newly created threads.

Has anyone contacted Todd or Tracy? Maybe they need to direct James to make the changes, since he isn't taking member requests seriously. I'm sure it wasn't their intent to drive away senior members when they did this update...
    Im not blaming you for any of this im just using this thread as a sounding board because nobody is responding to emails . Another poster on this thread they didn't know how to make a quote. I get an option to quote every post. Does that person get that same option ? Im thinking not. I believe people are having different issues and maybe not everyone is having the same issue . How many people have said they can't get to new post I know I can't and I have said so more than once. Im told nothing has changed and I should be able to use the forum in the same fashion as always. I sort of take it I was called a liar . There is nothing here like it was before. I think we have a lemon going on here and somebody won't face it. Please don't take this as an attack directed at you . Im only using this thread as a sounding board. Hey moderators this was once among one of the best and most useful forums on the web . Its now useless and pathetic !

Leave a comment:

• Dickie Best
    replied
    Originally posted by jrturk View Post
    My PM's seem fine, I went to Message Center then clicked on Inbox and they were all still there.

I emailed James about the tiny pictures and not having an easy way to get newly updated threads. It seems like these should be easy fixes? Like on the photos, just lower the resolution like Facebook does, instead of shrinking the size so much. And if I click the Forums dropdown, "Latest Activity" should bring up threads with new posts, instead of just newly created threads.

Has anyone contacted Todd or Tracy? Maybe they need to direct James to make the changes, since he isn't taking member requests seriously. I'm sure it wasn't their intent to drive away senior members when they did this update...
    I'm going to make this one more brief . I followed your instruction getting to pms there was 16 PM's there. I had over 100 in there in regards to training a lady had sent me. I would check occasionally to make sure they was still there they was until they changed this forum. More to follow I don't know if im being timed out or what.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X