Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing

Comment

Has anyone figured out a tab for "New Posts"?
      sigpic
      Willow and Liv

Comment

Am I missing somthing ? Does anybody see this as an upgrade ? All im seeing is mass chaos .

Comment

Put it back like it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Best View Post
            Put it back like it was.
            Agreed. I'm able to stay logged in now at least.. but this is such a drastic change from the old forum, without any kind of 'instructions' or anything to help ease any of us into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Loki Love View Post

Agreed. I'm able to stay logged in now at least.. but this is such a drastic change from the old forum, without any kind of 'instructions' or anything to help ease any of us into it!
              I hate to be a squeaking hinge but this is absolutely terrible. I don't if its me but so far the only way I have found to post is to go under my user profile call up old post and I could then make a post. But now since I have posted to this thread its not so hard to post on this thread. But if I wanted to post to another thread I have to go back to user profile and find a thread I have posted to before. I really don't care that much about posting. All im really interested in is a simple way to get to new post. Hello James are you watching I emailed you twice yesterday and what I get is the same apology dated February 28 th 2017. I get the impression all that is is a computer generated piece of mail because they are all alike with the same date and time they was sent.

Comment

Always down for maintenance so im told James .

Comment

Punch up new topics , that the closest thing to new post I have seen . Punch it and you get in return. " your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results . Please restrict your criteria and try again . " seriously what do you do with this ?

Comment

Im still not able to see sigs or pics with my phone... boo
                    Xerxes Knight GD (April 29 2016 - present)
                    Hannibal Knight GD (July 15 2003 - Nov 5 2015)

Comment

Well i've raised more hell than a pet monkey . I've blown whistles i've rang bells i've posted post and I have sent emails. I got an email back from a moderator called James informing me they have made upgrades to the forums but that I should not have lost any functionality , or the ability to post like normal. Well James its still not normal unless you consider it normal for me to go through my profile page and call up old post I have made to get access to a thread . This particular thread don't seem to be a problem but its the only one I don't have jump through hoops now since I have posted to it. I have said all im going to say because I feel like its to a point I will simply be banned. Its somebody else's turn to pick the ball up and run with it. I will have to say i've seen a post or two on this thread that people thinks this is great i've also seen post where people are still having issues. All I want is one thing I want a button to push that will take me to new post. That's all I want. Don't care if I never get to post . I just want to see new post . That's it.

Comment

Well I have got to say I think I almost seen an improvement . I went to the danesonline it showed that I needed to log in but also before I logged in it had a button and it said today's post . But after I logged in today's post turned into new topics. You are getting closer James. Not there yet but closer.

Comment

OK I'm liking how it looks on my phone, much more mobile friendly. And I found a way to get newly updated threads, but I wish that was more of a default:

Scroll down to Latest Topics --> View All --> Date - started post --> Date - last update

I used to just click New Posts, right at the top...

ETA - I wish the sub-forums didn't show up unless you click into that forum, the lists of States makes for a lot of scrolling.
                          Last edited by jrturk; 03-02-2017, 11:06 PM.

Comment

One other kind of picky thing, usually on my phone when there's a left side menu like this, I can like swipe anywhere from left to right and it slides open the menu. I keep trying to do that on here :-)

ETA - the pic from my phone uploaded itty-bitty...I'm talking about that little 3 bar line menu icon thing
                            Last edited by jrturk; 03-02-2017, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrturk View Post
                              One other kind of picky thing, usually on my phone when there's a left side menu like this, I can like swipe anywhere from left to right and it slides open the menu. I keep trying to do that on here :-)

ETA - the pic from my phone uploaded itty-bitty...I'm talking about that little 3 bar line menu icon thing
                              Is it just me, or are the pictures so small that you can't see them? How do we enlarge them?

As for the phone - I was a huge fan when DOL was part of tapatalk - but I guess I'll see how this looks on the phone anyway.

Comment

Y'all are making a lot better progress than I am! I still can't stay logged on.........literally have to log in EVERY time. And still can't find an easy way to see new posts. ugh.
                                sigpic
                                Hank 02/07/2010
                                Sam 08/25/2007 - 06/28/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X