My heart Dane turns 11 !!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My heart Dane turns 11 !!!!!

I can't believe this precious boy is 11 years old!!!

He has been with me through 2 marriages (current husband knows very well where he falls in order ), 3 moves, loss, good times and bad. I will never understand how or why people dump senior dogs!

He is still spry, and does zoomies from time to time - still puts Rhet in his place when necessary, and plays. We just had his senior check up and an ultrasound of his heart. The vet said "here's the best Christmas present I can give you - his blood work and urinalysis look great!" They could not believe that he was an 11 year old Dane ! He is on a few maintenance meds (including an aspirin a day lol), but overall we have been so blessed with this boy that came from horrid beginnings in a muddy backyard.

Happy Birthday Kaiserman!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by kaisersmomma View Post
    I can't believe this precious boy is 11 years old!!!

He has been with me through 2 marriages (current husband knows very well where he falls in order ), 3 moves, loss, good times and bad. I will never understand how or why people dump senior dogs!

He is still spry, and does zoomies from time to time - still puts Rhet in his place when necessary, and plays. We just had his senior check up and an ultrasound of his heart. The vet said "here's the best Christmas present I can give you - his blood work and urinalysis look great!" They could not believe that he was an 11 year old Dane ! He is on a few maintenance meds (including an aspirin a day lol), but overall we have been so blessed with this boy that came from horrid beginnings in a muddy backyard.

Happy Birthday Kaiserman!
    Happy Birthday Man

Comment

Happy birthday!!!

ETA: How big is Bret now? It's been a while since you've posted his weight.
      Last edited by 21softballstar; 01-07-2017, 10:16 AM.
      sigpic
      Willow and Liv

Comment

Happy Birthday Precious Boy

Comment

Happy Birthday Kaiser! So great to see the seniors!
          sigpic
          Chaucey
          Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Awww! Happy birthday, old man! I hope to see many posts with this age in the title, including my own, one day.

Glad he is still as healthy as a ... umm... horse?
            sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday!
              sigpicBae and Chip hanging out together for the first time.

Comment

We enjoy everyday we get to still spend with him!!!!! And of course some additional spoiling for our senior boy!!

Rhet is doing well - he hovers around the 150lb. At 16 months now.
                Attached Files

Comment

🎈🎂Happy Birthday Kaiser - you look amazing!!! 🐾🎉
                  -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

So awesome! Happy Birthday Kaiser!! Here's to sooo many more!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy happy birthday and many more!!!

can you please share with us all what you feed this amazing spry 11 year old?

Comment

happy 11th birthday, kaiser!!! you looook maaaahvelous!!!
                        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                        X