BullyMake Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BullyMake Box

I'm thinking of signing up for the BullyMake Box - monthly subscription box with 5-6 items of 3 toys and 2-3 treats geared toward power chewers.
    https://bullymake.com/

Does anyone get this? Looking for reviews to see if it's worth it or not.
    thanks!
    Last edited by BlueKay5; 01-06-2017, 02:54 PM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by BlueKay5 View Post
    I'm thinking of signing up for the BullyMake Box - monthly subscription box with 5-6 items of 3 toys and 2-3 treats geared toward power chewers.
    https://bullymake.com/

Does anyone get this? Looking for reviews to see if it's worth it or not.
    thanks!
    We haven't done it but I have thought about doing it once we have some money freed up. I'm interested in reviews too.
    sigpicBae and Chip hanging out together for the first time.

Comment

We get BullyMake Box!! So far no complaints. The toys have been tough - with two pups none of the toys have gotten destroyed yet. They're usually rubber or nylon/plastic - the December box had a large kong-like treat toy and a jolly ball. We haven't gotten January's box yet. With respect to the treats, all of them have been a hit as well and seem pretty healthy! I would say it's a pretty good value.

Hope this helps ☺

Comment

We received our first Bullymake box this month. Overall I was pleased with the items inside. We got 5 items in the box.

- Rubber Half Ball that you can stuff with treats (Moose's favorite)
        - Bullymake's version of a Nylabone
        - Turduckey Twizzle 12 inch
        - Made in USA crunchy Jerky treats
        - Vanilla Yougurt drops

I agree that the toys are durable and Moose has chewed them literally since the box arrived a few days ago. Loves! The treats are each hig quality with limited ingredients and nothing scary in them. I was able to select before ordering that we wanted grain free and "Giant" dog size for our box. The treats however are pretty small pieces. Yogurt drops are about the size of a quarter and the jerkys are maybe 2 inch bites. A bit hard for Moose to eat in his bog ole mouth.

The box was about $45 so that seems fair considering what the cost would be to purchase the items separately. One criticism is that the box took sweet-forever to arrive. Their website boast that they ship within 2 days so I was hopeful that we'd receive maybe in a week. Our box took 13 days to arrive.

Last, I don't love that you can't handle your subscription online by logging into their webpage. I have other subscription services where I am able to deal with my account settings, track my order and make changes (ie. Cancel) all by myself on my account settings. With Bullymake you have to call or use their online support to ask questions or make changes to your account. That's weird.

Overall, I'm pleased with the products and our dogs have loved everything that was received because they were things I wouldn't have chosen myself, but Moose likes them. I'll probably keep ordering but change to every few months because we just don't need that many toys and treats hanging around here.

So, just my 2¢!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SaraJewel03; 01-22-2017, 06:41 AM.

Sara-- Moose's Mom

Comment

Oh gosh it does take a long time to come, I agree with that! Also, you can manage your account online, kinda... I too was frustrated thinking I couldn't, but I found the Log-in page which oddly is not linked to their main site.

https://bullymake.com/my-account/

BUT, when you click on certain links after logging it, it re-directs you back to the main webpage. I asked someone about this via customer support and they said they were having difficulty with their account management page :/

Comment

Working...
          X