LOL Tula is training to swim in the olympics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Tula is training to swim in the olympics

What a crazy Dane... Tula is 8 months now and still insanely hyper..

We take her to the dog park for 60-90 minutes several times a week to play with the other dogs. She will sprint around for hours. She doesn't play fetch, but she chases the other dogs that DO play fetch haha. I just came back from the park and she plops on the ground to do this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w464uzw7r1..._2289.MOV?dl=0
    Last edited by cphilippou; 09-15-2016, 02:26 PM.

Bahaha, that's hilarious! No idea what she is trying to do there....maybe she IS training for olympic swimming!

Willow does the same thing at Tula. She won't play fetch to save her life, but she loves chasing the other dogs who do.
    sigpic
    Willow and Liv

Comment

She's a cutie. Could she possible have an itchy face? Looks a little like she is rubbing it on the floor because it itches.
      ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

My Willow does the same thing for about 10 minutes every evening......the other dogs stare at her like she is losing her mind . Funny to see another Dane do this
        sigpic

Comment

Fergus does something similar after he eats every night. He has to scrub his face on something- he prefers a human, but will settle for the blankets on the bed, or any laundry he can find in a pinch lol. Silly goofs.
          sigpic
          Fergus
          SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
          Eisen Shark
          C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneRM82 View Post
            Fergus does something similar after he eats every night. He has to scrub his face on something- he prefers a human, but will settle for the blankets on the bed, or any laundry he can find in a pinch lol. Silly goofs.
            Peach needs to scrub her face when she wakes up. She likes to stick her face between my legs and rub both sides of her face at once against the insides of my legs. I think it's itchy sleepy eyes, so I rub her eyes for her and she'll lean into it and make happy Dane sounds.
            sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
            Born July 7 2014
            Peach & Emily!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneRM82 View Post
              Bae does that too but usually it's on our carpet or her drool towel I leave on the floor beside my chair. I like when she uses the towel, not so much the carpet.
              sigpicBae and Chip hanging out together for the first time.

Comment

that's funny to see she isn't the only one haha

Comment

Working...
                X