Introducing Zephyr!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle L View Post
    I looked at your photo album and it made my heart smile. They're both obviously thrilled to have a friend, and Zephyr is getting a great new home. I love his merle mantle coloring...the lighter merle shade is one of my favorites.

Congrats, looks like you found a lovely dog to help fill your home. I've been having puppy fever to add a second Dane for about a month now and I keep thinking I shouldn't do it, but I know it's just a matter of time.

Michelle
    I was going to post some of those photos and then totally forgot! Zeph is very photogenic, whereas Titan hates the camera and always looks away when it comes out.

It seemed like a weird series of events that I was getting so frustrated with finding a rescue that would adopt to me and I was ready to throw in the towel. I really just wanted to give a dog in need a good home and then along came Zephyr, all covered in cuts and scratches and skinny as all heck and just needing a good home and some attention. I was very stressed in the process, but am so happy with my decision to add another. Titan and Zeph have become such good buds already and it's really wonderful to watch them play in their goofy Dane way.

Just give in and get another one already!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiraeth View Post
      Just give in and get another one already!
      We've decided to add another one (oh no not puppy stage again...), it's just a matter of when it'll happen. My breeder has studded out her male for a litter and has plans on more later this year and next...I just can't decide when I want to pull the trigger. All I know is that Kona needs a buddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X