Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raincoats for Danes???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by SuzanneRM82 View Post
    It's just an embroidery design I bought somewhere, but I thought it was perfect, so now all of his things are getting a shark on them lol.
    That's so cool!
    -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SuzanneRM82 View Post
      What is a soaker coat?!?! In my portion of Texas we have NO need for rain gear at all (dogs or humans- I don't even have an umbrella), and for winter I only throw a light jacket on my boys if they'll be out for awhile in the wind.
      I'm a little flabbergasted that you don't already have soaker coats for the boys since you live in hell, uh, I mean Texas Its been so damn hot here I think I'm going to order a working dogs cool coat for Asaah.
      sigpic
      Chaucey
      Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by oshagcj914 View Post
        I'm a little flabbergasted that you don't already have soaker coats for the boys since you live in hell, uh, I mean Texas Its been so damn hot here I think I'm going to order a working dogs cool coat for Asaah.
        I was holding off on making one for Shark last year because he was still growing. Otherwise, I'm just lazy lol.
        sigpic
        Fergus
        SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
        Eisen Shark
        C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by oshagcj914 View Post
          I'm a little flabbergasted that you don't already have soaker coats for the boys since you live in hell, uh, I mean Texas Its been so damn hot here I think I'm going to order a working dogs cool coat for Asaah.
          Ha! We are in Vegas right now, and poor Zoomer is like, what is this hell you have brought me to? And why am I panting so much? 😳
          -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kumah View Post
            I think I'm going to get the soaker coat too for the girls, and probably the gwn winter coat too. How do you like the winter coat? Is it pretty thick? It seems like all the winter coats I find are like paper thin and don't keep them very warm.
            We live in Winnipeg which is also known as "Winterpeg" I.e., the coldest place ever. We have the winter coat and muttluks booties and Clark is happy as a clam. It's great quality and super warm for the parts of the body that it covers. Legs are obviously still exposed, but like Emily said it has a fleecy part that goes up the neck and down through the chest which is amazing!
            sigpic
            - Special Clark -
            - Rescued: January 24, 2015 -
            - Birthday: June 10, 2013 -

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Lewis&Clark View Post
              We live in Winnipeg which is also known as "Winterpeg" I.e., the coldest place ever. We have the winter coat and muttluks booties and Clark is happy as a clam. It's great quality and super warm for the parts of the body that it covers. Legs are obviously still exposed, but like Emily said it has a fleecy part that goes up the neck and down through the chest which is amazing!
              And here I thought I was in the coldest place ever lol. Thanks for the input on the winter coat. I'm going to order each of the girls one. I'm going to hold off on the soaker coat now until next year, since our summer is about 2/3 in already so what's the point now lol.
              ~Kelsey, mom to~
              Kumah-merle Great Dane 4 years
              Nala-fawn Great Dane 2 months
              Cece- Calico 4 years
              Sammy- Black Domestic Long Hair 3 years
              Tyke- 4 months

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Kumah View Post
                And here I thought I was in the coldest place ever lol. Thanks for the input on the winter coat. I'm going to order each of the girls one. I'm going to hold off on the soaker coat now until next year, since our summer is about 2/3 in already so what's the point now lol.
                Haha! Well, we are pretty close to each other. We can share the title if you want.
                sigpic
                - Special Clark -
                - Rescued: January 24, 2015 -
                - Birthday: June 10, 2013 -

                Comment

                Working...
                X