Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the show world, not new to Great Danes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the show world, not new to Great Danes.

Hi guys,

My name is Lauren and I am the owner of three wonderful Great Danes. Griffindore a harlequin male who is three, Lillith a blind double merle female who is two, and Lane a deaf double merle female who is five months old. All of my pack are fixed companions excpet for my five months old as she is not old enough to fix yet. As I stated above I am clearly not new to Great Danes but I am new to the show world. I will be getting my first show prospect later this fall as long as there is a quality male in the litter. I have done quite a bit of research and have found a breeder who is very reputable. her dogs are Ch's working toward their GCH's and they have both passed alll of their health testing, and come from a wonderful pedigree. I am super excited to start this new adventure in my wonderful breed! My question to you all is what can I do to prepare for my show prospect, along with my breeder I have been attending many shows, I have been going to my local handling classes with one of my companions, and have been doing as much research as I can. I also am starting to collect my supplies for my puppy and was wondering if there was anything that you all suggested whether it be something to read, an item I may find helpful for when I get thhe puppy, or videos. Also I work very closely with my breeder/mentor and have her for advice and any help that I need!
Working...
X