Russell Wilson FTW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Wilson FTW

Just wanted to state that I might be rooting for the hawks because I follow Russell Wilson on IG and he has two beautiful dane girls.
    sigpic
    Wally - 5/16/2014 (Fawn Male)

Does he really? Thats awesome. I must say asside from my home state Vikings, the Pats are my second favorite team. So thats who Im rooting for.
    ~Kelsey, mom to~
    Kumah-merle Great Dane 4 years
    Nala-fawn Great Dane 2 months
    Cece- Calico 4 years
    Sammy- Black Domestic Long Hair 3 years
    Tyke- 4 months

Comment

I'm rooting for the Hawks because, although I don't give a fat frog's @$$ about football, I hate cheaters and Tom Brady cries more than I do

I had to ask my husband who Russel Wilson was, that's how much I care about the foosball
      sigpic
      Chaucey
      Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

I don't like the Pats but I was rooting for them because Seattle beat my Packers and I hate Pete Carroll.

Comment

There was a game today?
          sigpic
          Fergus
          SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
          Eisen Shark
          C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneRM82 View Post
            There was a game today?

LMAO! That's what I say every year when I stupidly go to Costco either the day before or the day of the damn Superbowl! I seem to always hit the other "biggies" too - World Series, Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc etc...

That being said, I wonder what other celebs have Danes? I ran into Cuba Gooding Jr at our Petco once, and he had an beautiful Mastiff pup. I know Greg Louganis used to have Danes...
            -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Originally posted by jrturk View Post
              I don't like the Pats but I was rooting for them because Seattle beat my Packers and I hate Pete Carroll.
              Yes! This is exactly what I was doing damn Seahawks! But Hey Rogers got MVP! I do not like Brady or Sherman so I didnt care, but I had to go with the Pats... and what a good game it was! Now if only my Cavaliers could keep this winning streak going! lol
              sigpic
              Doggie mom too:

Bella (maltipom) 5
              Zara (Great Dane) 1 1/2

Comment

Working...
              X