four 5 month old pups stolen from homested, fl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• four 5 month old pups stolen from homested, fl

Admin: not sure if this is ok to post but id like to see these babies get back home.

I'm sure a few of you have already heard since I know some live in Florida. But for those who don't live in Florida just be aware as whoever stole these pups may try to sell out of state to not draw attention to themselves. I found this link on one of the great dane groups on Facebook. I know many people have already shared on multiple state craigslist sites and other Facebook groups, but I thought I'd spread the word her on DOL. Hopefully they find these babies and bring them back home. I just can't believe someone would do this.

http://m.local10.com/news/breeders-s...danes/27049134
    ~Kelsey, mom to~
    Kumah-merle Great Dane 4 years
    Nala-fawn Great Dane 2 months
    Cece- Calico 4 years
    Sammy- Black Domestic Long Hair 3 years
    Tyke- 4 months

I saw the Post on our FB page and shared it... sad sad story. hope they are found and brought home... Being in Houston and knowing that there was a dog show here I was hoping to spread the news.
    sigpic
    Mom of 3 dogs & 4 small humans
    Titan - GD
    Thor - GD RIP 12/28/13 6/1/14
    Finnegan - Mini Schnauzer
    Cookie - Mini Schnauzer

Comment

I had not heard this, but I will share.
      sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

Saw this on Instagram! So sad!

Comment

I have seen it on fb. So tragic for the owners, they are beautiful babies and it looks like they've put some hard work into them. I try not to follow the dol Facebook page too much. The comments some people make really burn me up. One guy commented something to the effect of that's what they get for butchering the dogs ears, but I'm sure he is happy his mother decided to have him circumcised......yeah let's not have some sympathy for the breeder that just lost 4 beautiful puppies. The moderator has stepped up and is banning all insensitive posters. Good I hope they find them safe and sound.

Comment

Yes, some people were starting to irritate me over there, so I removed them.
            sigpic
            In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
            Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

There is an update. Someone shared this on my fb feed today:

"JUST GOT A CALL!!!!! A girl in Miami, who states she heard men talking in a Publix, that they were selling 4 Dane puppies, and she said they were selling them for a cheap price.... that they took them to Port St. Lucie.....
              Anyone over there please be on the lookout!!!!
              We are alerting our detective and NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!"
              sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

I was just gonna post the update too. Hope they go home soon!
                sigpic
                Zeke @ 9 Months

Comment

Originally posted by zoocrew View Post
                  There is an update. Someone shared this on my fb feed today:

"JUST GOT A CALL!!!!! A girl in Miami, who states she heard men talking in a Publix, that they were selling 4 Dane puppies, and she said they were selling them for a cheap price.... that they took them to Port St. Lucie.....
                  Anyone over there please be on the lookout!!!!
                  We are alerting our detective and NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!"
                  PSL is just down the road from me. I've shared it with everyone I know there and have asked them to do the same.
                  sigpic

Comment

Has anyone seen or heard anything as far as updates. I havnt seen anything new on fb.
                    ~Kelsey, mom to~
                    Kumah-merle Great Dane 4 years
                    Nala-fawn Great Dane 2 months
                    Cece- Calico 4 years
                    Sammy- Black Domestic Long Hair 3 years
                    Tyke- 4 months

Comment

Originally posted by dolmod View Post
                      Yes, some people were starting to irritate me over there, so I removed them.
                      You certainly have your hands full! Thanks for all you do

Comment

Working...
                      X