Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious?

http://list25.com/25-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/

Thought this was an interesting article...GD #14. The photo in the article is one I have never seen before (colour)...doesn't even look real. What do you think it would be??
    Donna
    Max (DOB-Apr 28-2013; gotcha date-Aug 23-2013)
    Dyson (DOB-Sept 9-2013; gotcha date-Mar 8-2014)
    Willow (DOB-Jan 26-2014; gotcha date-Oct 31-2015)

sigpic

Looks like a bronze statue to me.
    sigpic
    Fergus
    SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
    Eisen Shark
    C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

It is a statue. Being outside, looks like the weather has gotten to it, though I don't think even in its newest condition it would have looked much like a Dane with such a small head piece

Comment

Ok...thought I was imagining it.....because it didn't look real to me.

I cant believe they found pictures of some I have never even heard of....but couldn't find one of a GD??
        Donna
        Max (DOB-Apr 28-2013; gotcha date-Aug 23-2013)
        Dyson (DOB-Sept 9-2013; gotcha date-Mar 8-2014)
        Willow (DOB-Jan 26-2014; gotcha date-Oct 31-2015)

sigpic

Comment

wow..... # 14??

I read some of the descriptions and that "dong bull" the pakstani dog that was "bred to fight" hello... that is what it was bred to do!!! and it came in as less dangerous then a GD???

I dislike these polls... where is the dad-gum Chihuahua??? to me far more "dangerous" than than some of the top five. Notice these are all LARGE breeds... so some don't display bad behavior all the time... but when they do that do a lot more damage than a little dog.

Also - I think its important to look at WHY they were bred... most of the dogs on this list are a guardian breed whether it is home, family, livestock... that is what they were bred to do!

lol the statue of the GD is comical though... I guess they were too lazy to google a stock photo.
          sigpic
          Mom of 3 dogs & 4 small humans
          Titan - GD
          Thor - GD RIP 12/28/13 6/1/14
          Finnegan - Mini Schnauzer
          Cookie - Mini Schnauzer

Comment

That is one horrible article in general.

I also love under the boxer - 48 negative incidents over a 30 year period is comical to use as a stat IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X