Why is this so hard..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lacey View Post
    most condos that are the same size as mine over here go for average 850 to 950 a month. nicer would be closer to 1200ish.

I live in Las Vegas Nevada.

Like they said those prices are cali prices. I originally lived on the central coast in san luis Obispo my whole life moved to las vegas 5 years ago. I was so amazed that it was cheaper here!!! imagine if I went to the even cheaper areas of the country.
    Oh my gosh, I was supposed to be moving to Henderson before I got moved on through this job process! I found BEAUTIFUL apartment for $980, and I'm talking beautiful. Granite countertops, all stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, window seats, hardwood flooring, art deco lighting, arched doorways, in-unit washer/dryer, free starbucks in the lobby, bar downstairs, gym, theater, huge pool, with a two car garage. Like, WOW.

I'm still considering moving there anyway.. Haha, but the boyfriend wants to move to Seattle, Washington roll eyes

Ha, I checked out Westside Rentals, VERY HELPFUL! Thank you! I think my plan is to offer them twice the pet deposit to let me have him.. Trying to look at it as a somewhat short term savings account..

I think I finally found THE ONE. Actually more like a few THE ONE's.. But still

Unfortunately, they're still really expensive

The first one is Santa Fe Lofts, $1,240/month, and MAN, they are gorgeous.

The second one is not nearly as nice.. But much cheaper.. From $750, President Apartments.

I'm so in love with the lofts.. Gosh they're gorgeous!
    -- Katelyn

sigpic
    Apollo

Comment

Originally posted by KatieRae View Post
      Oh my gosh, I was supposed to be moving to Henderson before I got moved on through this job process! I found BEAUTIFUL apartment for $980, and I'm talking beautiful. Granite countertops, all stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, window seats, hardwood flooring, art deco lighting, arched doorways, in-unit washer/dryer, free starbucks in the lobby, bar downstairs, gym, theater, huge pool, with a two car garage. Like, WOW.

I'm still considering moving there anyway.. Haha, but the boyfriend wants to move to Seattle, Washington roll eyes

Ha, I checked out Westside Rentals, VERY HELPFUL! Thank you! I think my plan is to offer them twice the pet deposit to let me have him.. Trying to look at it as a somewhat short term savings account..

I think I finally found THE ONE. Actually more like a few THE ONE's.. But still

Unfortunately, they're still really expensive

The first one is Santa Fe Lofts, $1,240/month, and MAN, they are gorgeous.

The second one is not nearly as nice.. But much cheaper.. From $750, President Apartments.

I'm so in love with the lofts.. Gosh they're gorgeous!

ya theres lots of nice ones here. especially Henderson. vegas made quite the mistake of putting up way to many houses in a market that wasn't very good. like if I had the money right now I could snatch up a super nice house for barely anything close to what its really worth. damn if only haha.
      sigpic Little boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lacey View Post
        ya theres lots of nice ones here. especially Henderson. vegas made quite the mistake of putting up way to many houses in a market that wasn't very good. like if I had the money right now I could snatch up a super nice house for barely anything close to what its really worth. damn if only haha.
        I know right? As far as I've been told, the land out there is just so abundant, that it's ridiculously cheap. Helps that there's no income tax either
        -- Katelyn

sigpic
        Apollo

Comment

I'm not in California but I searched everywhere here in MN for an apartment that would allow my GD and be in my budget (under $1000) there were only two places that didn't have weight restrictions. Both of which I can't say are even decent places. I ended up choosing the place with a walking trail and park next door. No utilities included might I add...Cops are here frequently and there are dogs everywhere. We are def. looking for a duplex once our lease is over. I said one thing when we were looking, "Idc where I live as long as I can have my baby with me..." I still stand by that because my house(apartment) wouldn't be a home without her anyways. Goodluck on your search, it's tough but you'll find something if you look hard enough.

I still stand by that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X