Hand-painted Christmas ornaments...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand-painted Christmas ornaments...

Don't know if you guys remember the woman who painted these ornaments from last year, (she paints them from pictures you send her):

Well, she's doing them again this year, so I thought I'd post her Facebook page if you'd like to order any:

https://www.facebook.com/CindiCowgirlOrnamentsAndArt
    Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

I just adore her. She is as sweet as sugar. She got rush orders for me last year and did an amazing job! She sent me a Phinny ornament earlier this year and it turned out awesome!

You can NOT go wrong with these and they are VERY affordable.
    sigpic

Comment

I think I am going to do this. First, I need to get my professional pictures from my photographer.

Comment

Are they glass or plastic ornaments? I'd like some, but glass is a definate no-go in my house, what with 5 cats and a dane that can whip her tail around like a wet sock lol.
        sigpic
        A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLittleSmall View Post
          Are they glass or plastic ornaments? I'd like some, but glass is a definate no-go in my house, what with 5 cats and a dane that can whip her tail around like a wet sock lol.
          Mine are glass but maybe she can do plastic ones, too. I'm not really sure, though.
          Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigLittleSmall View Post
            We have a wag zone on our tree. The bottom third gets nothing but plastic or non-breakable ornaments, and the top two thirds get the better quality ornaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue's Mom View Post
              We have a wag zone on our tree. The bottom third gets nothing but plastic or non-breakable ornaments, and the top two thirds get the better quality ornaments.
              My cats have already climbed to the top and knocked the tree over ..we have no 'good quality' ornaments
              sigpic
              A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

Mine are glass ...

I got a few and am waiting on 2 more to come. Once they're all here I'll post pics. They are so cool!
                sigpic
                Melissa ..... Proud Mom to:
                Tank - Fawn English Mastiff, 4.5 years old(http://facebook.com/tanklindsay) &
                Daisy - Merle Great Dane, 2 years old(http://facebook.com/daisylindsay)

Comment

I really like those. Thanks for sharing........now I have to get some! What an awesome way to remember your beloved pet for years to come.
                  sigpic
                  Roxy & Ace

Comment

Any idea about how much they cost?
                    sigpic
                    <, and Stef
                    <'
                    What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Macho Cheese!!

Comment

Last I checked, $6 per ornament plus shipping. At least that was the price about a month and a half ago.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm in the process of ordering 3 from her now, they are $6 each, up to 3 ornaments $6 shipping, 4 or more is $10 shipping
                        Life with a Great Dane is just so special
                        Love my Draco
                        35", 142lbs
                        and an amazing boy!!
                        Love my Goliath
                        35", 155lbs
                        And learning lots from his big brother!

Comment

I was close to ordering last year but the shipping to Canada was ridiculous (no fault of hers!) I don't think I'll get down to our PO Box in the states before Christmas now.. so maybe for next year I wish I had remembered this sooner!

Comment

I ordered mine yesterday. I can't wait to get them.

Comment

Put in an order for two yesterday also!! Very excited to see them and hang them on the tree!!

Comment

Working...
                              X