No announcement yet.

Castiel won!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a beautiful tribute ! I can't wait to see those pictures ! Congratulations to all.

Andi

Comment

You write well.
      ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
        You write well.
        Awww... Thank you. I want to be an author one day, but I never seem to finish my stories to my satisfaction.
        1 Great Dane - Castiel (white-deaf and visually impaired). 4 cats - Shinigami, Peter Parker, Dial Home Device aka DHD and Mobile Analytical Laboratory Probe aka MALP. 3 reformed feeder rats - Steve , Tony and Bruce. 1 sugar glider - Donna.

A home with a wealth of animals, on our journey to becoming a home with a wealth of animals and a dearth of clutter.

Comment

Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to write fanfic would you (I am an avid reader of it)?
          ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
            Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to write fanfic would you (I am an avid reader of it)?
            I actually do. I only have stuff posted in Avengers and Young Avengers right now.
            1 Great Dane - Castiel (white-deaf and visually impaired). 4 cats - Shinigami, Peter Parker, Dial Home Device aka DHD and Mobile Analytical Laboratory Probe aka MALP. 3 reformed feeder rats - Steve , Tony and Bruce. 1 sugar glider - Donna.

A home with a wealth of animals, on our journey to becoming a home with a wealth of animals and a dearth of clutter.

Comment

Oooooo, shiny! Want to PM me a link? Or not if you don't want to share. Totally understand.
              ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Lovely tribute, I see why you and Cas won.
                sigpic
                1 husband * 1 teenager * 2 great danes * 2 boxers * 1 cats * 2 African cichlids * 34 land hermit crabs
                RIP Tyler RIP Smokey
                http://thegratedanegane.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yup, teary eyed here too Congratulations! A well deserving win!

Comment

Out of curiosity, who is dong the pics?
                    Tamara and Deuce
                    sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Go Cas! Congrats and I can't wait to see the portraits!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara View Post
                        Out of curiosity, who is dong the pics?
                        Jason KB Photography. Theonix has been drooling over his photos ever since we got Castiel. But they'd always been so expensive that there was no way we could have afforded it.
                        But with this win, We get to have our dream photos for my heart dog.

Comment

Excited to see how they turn out!
                          Tamara and Deuce
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X