2012 DOL Calendar HOW TO ORDER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 DOL Calendar HOW TO ORDER

I thought the best way to let everyone know how was to post a thread.

If you know of a memeber that would like a calendar but needs a little help paying for it, PLEASE PM ME! I want everyone interested in them to have one, this is private info.

I sent just 1 off to be printed so I can make sure it looks right before sending in the big order. I don't have to pay for them until I pick them up. You may send me an email now to let me know how many you would like with your name and address.

The one calendar was 9.99 before tax, 10.75 after. They should be able to go first class mail, so my best guess is 2.00 or 3.00 for shipping. Once I pick this one up and weigh it I will know for certain.

Payment info:

I have a paypal account, if you do too that's the easiest way. That goes through my email. Cara@legacyretirementgroup.net If not, you can mail a check or money order to my home. Email me or pm me if you need that info. (its in the card list if you have it, Cara Lawrence )

I need from you the number of calendars you want and your name and address. I will be doing a spreadsheet for orders to make sure I have it all correct before placing the order.

These take 5 days to print so you probably won't have them until mid January, but I will get them out the same day I pick them up. I will have address lables printed and ready to go!

The best I can figure, the total on these calendars will be between 13.00 and 15.00 (shipping included). If you would like to help purchase extra calendars to bless members with, you may certainly do that. A dollar or two goes a long way. This is private and personal, between you and me, and you are in NO WAY obligated to. If we end up with more gift money than we need for gift calendars, I will publicly announce how much and will donate it to local rescue on behalf of the members of DOL.

I think that about covers it! Let me know if you have any questions.
    sigpic
    Cara, Wife to Tony, Mom to...
    2 great kids, Anthony Jr. (12) and Olivia (5)
    Molly, my first Dane (2)
    Aspen, my deafie rescue girl (4)
    Crosby, my wobbly rescue boy *RIP* at 20 months.

If we already emailed you quantity and addy last week, should we do it again? Ya know me, I'll just keep adding and end up sending you another string of emails each time I think of someone else to buy one for.. LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel7292 View Post
      If we already emailed you quantity and addy last week, should we do it again? Ya know me, I'll just keep adding and end up sending you another string of emails each time I think of someone else to buy one for.. LOL
      LOL..nope, if you emailed me already, I have you on spread sheet. I will do one last mass email before I place the final order double checking the quantities for each person and asking for any info I may have missed.
      sigpic
      Molly, my first Dane (2)

Comment

Just a little "bump" to make sure those interested see it.
        sigpic
        Molly, my first Dane (2)

Comment

Sent you an email.
          Disney - Great Dane, Guinevere - Saint Bernard, Gandalf - Great Dane RIP 10/05/06 - 4/1/2011
          K'ehlyr
          - Friesian Sport Horse, Fiona - Norwegian Fjord Horse
          Tigger - Bengal cat, Tabitha - Tabby cat(rescue)
          Sheldon - African Grey Parrot, Griffon - Bearded Dragon, Phinneas - Guinea Pig

Comment

I've been away from the forum for a few days, but I totally want a calendar that my baby is a member of!

Comment

Yay I am so excited just placed my order

Comment

Just wanted to post a link to the rescue that any extra gift calendar money would go to in case anyone is wondering.

Its the local KC rescue.

http://www.gdcgkc.org/rescue.htm
                sigpic
                Molly, my first Dane (2)

Comment

I just paypal'd you some money. Thanks!
                  sigpic

Willow says: Can I have my apple, please?

Comment

We're probably going to get one, but I have to discuss it with my boyfriend and I'll paypal you money...
                    sigpic
                    My father: "Great Danes are great. But I wonder what a Less Dane is." My boyfriend Ronnie in response: "A chihuahua"
                    "Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." - Smiley Blanton

Comment

Ah, how sad I am that I didn't take the time to contribute to the calendar!!! It looks beautiful from what I've seen so far!
                      sigpicKelly and Cosmo.

Comment

e-mail sent! cara, as soon as i have your mailing addy, i will send you a check!
                        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Eefsting View Post
                          Ah, how sad I am that I didn't take the time to contribute to the calendar!!! It looks beautiful from what I've seen so far!
                          Me too With my surgery, I just forgot!

It's a beautiful piece of work.
                          Tracy
                          sigpic
                          Mouse April 2010
                          Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

Email and paypal sent.
                            Marcy

sigpic
                            Raven and Karmin

Comment

If you sent a paypal payment, I have emailed you to let you know I got it. If you sent one and haven't heard from me, please pm me!
                              sigpic
                              Molly, my first Dane (2)

Comment

Working...
                              X