bully sticks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bully sticks

i finally got around to ordering from bestbullysticks.com and they arrived yesterday. i was paying $7.98 for the 6" braided ones, A PIECE! i got 10 of them for $31 and change (including shipping)!

i haz happy dogs!!!
    [SIGPIC]

Wow that sounds like a deal. I always wondered if folks actually bought those and if their pups liked them hard for me to want to spend 10 bucks per dog to "try" them when there are other things they enjoy..great to know, thanks!
    sigpic
    Bailey (Choc Lab), Jasmin (GD), Dakota (GD)
    Ashley & Chloe (Himalayan)
    In Memory of our beloved Jake
    forever in our hearts

Comment

My dogs love the bullysticks, but the other day Leonardo swallowed one that was about 8 inches long! Thank goodness I watch them when they have them. It was gone in a second! I gave him a little hyrdrogen peroxide and it came back up in a few minutes. I'm not buying them anymore.
      Mom to Leonardo and Titus

Comment

We were out of town yesterday and hit a pet food store, ended up buying a 30" one for around $11. The dogs are MOST interested! I used to get them about a $1 a 6" stick, through a deal at my local pet store but they went under and haven't really bought them since because of the price. My pups adore them.

Comment

I buy from them about once a year, and get their extra thick 12" bullies -- I buy 100 at a time. Great Deal from them, and delivered quickly ! Briar loves um !!!

Andi

Comment

Nice! I wonder if I should try those? I've been getting the 12 pkg of 12" ones from Costco, but they recently raised the price from $20 to $25. I'd bet even at 6", the braided would keep Brembo occupied a little longer.
            sigpic
            Brembo, Puffin, & Rahime

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
            You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
            You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Comment

I am going to try that out...thanks for the tip! Molly LOVES her bully sticks!
              sigpic
              Cara, Wife to Tony, Mom to...
              2 great kids, Anthony Jr. (12) and Olivia (5)
              Molly, my first Dane (2)
              Aspen, my deafie rescue girl (4)
              Crosby, my wobbly rescue boy *RIP* at 20 months.

Comment

I have bought them for Millie in the past. Then one day it dawned on me. I could simply hand her ten dollar bill, let her chew it up and save myself the experience of ordering, shipping and handling. They both go down in about the same time frame.
                sigpic

Comment

I would love to be able to order from best bully sticks. Crazy prices compared to the stores here but unfortunately they don't ship to Canada
                  Tamara and Deuce
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder, could you order them to my address....then I can mail them to you?? Would they go through customs? Would the additional postage be worth it? I am getting ready to place an order for myself.

Originally posted by Tamara View Post
                    I would love to be able to order from best bully sticks. Crazy prices compared to the stores here but unfortunately they don't ship to Canada
                    sigpic
                    Molly, my first Dane (2)

Comment

Not sure how that would work going through customs. Some time ago I contacted Best Bully Sticks and at that time they said they would be willing to ship to me but didn't know what would happen with customs. Unfortunately Deuce bloated right after that and so didn't bother going through with the order at that time. I know that there are still some issues sometimes with getting beef products across the border. Thank you very much for the offer though
                      Tamara and Deuce
                      sigpic

Comment

what the heck are bully sticks? i guess i am the only one lost here haha. pictures maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMama View Post
                          what the heck are bully sticks? i guess i am the only one lost here haha. pictures maybe?
                          Do ya really wanna know?? Bull "pizzle" (penis) dried to chewy doggy-loved perfection.

http://www.bullysticks4dogs.com/bully_sticks_made.htm
                          sigpic
                          Brembo, Puffin, & Rahime

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                          You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                          You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Comment

i think it should be a requirement that the unsuspecting person who finds out what bully sticks are should be on live web cam so we can all see the reaction!
                            [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
                              i think it should be a requirement that the unsuspecting person who finds out what bully sticks are should be on live web cam so we can all see the reaction!
                              I did that to a friend of mine. She asked what it was because Molly was obviously in heaven chewing it. I said, smell it and take a guess! LOL She gagged when I told her....
                              Last edited by tonyjrsmom; 10-11-2011, 08:03 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Molly, my first Dane (2)

Comment

Working...
                              X