Haha Thought he was attacking me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha Thought he was attacking me!

I have to laugh. Earlier Goliath was in an odd mood. he was simply not listening. So as we sat in the back yard i said"ok let's go in then".

No sooner than I had said this he growled, barked and jumped through the air at my face with his mouth WIDE OPEN. I was instantly terrified and put my arms and hands up for the block.

I could NOT understand why this happened. UNTIL he kept doing it as he chased a FLY around our yard.

LMAO I was NOT being attacked....but the poor FLY sure was being!

phew!!!! lol
    sigpic

Wow I am glad you saw the fly so that your baby did not get a bad rap.

Comment

Originally posted by 13frajja View Post
      Wow I am glad you saw the fly so that your baby did not get a bad rap.
      I only happened to see it because he kept chasing it and snapping at it in mid-air. It scared me so badly. but now in hind sight I am laughing my butt off still. mostly at the sound I made. haha. Fear can make us make strange noises lol.

But yes Goliath sure seems to have a strong prey drive. He chases grass hoppers, flying leaves, anything really...and now I know flies also. lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow! That is a very compelling situation. I'm glad you figured it out to be what it was. Ill bet many a pooch has been given the boot over a misunderstanding like that.
        _______
        ~ Rob ~

Comment

Originally posted by vraiment View Post
          But yes Goliath sure seems to have a strong prey drive. He chases grass hoppers, flying leaves, anything really...and now I know flies also. lol.
          haha.. all pets under my roof are required to ensure no flies are in my house.. i quickly learned what that means with a dane pup i used it as a training tool, so i can make her stop when its inconvenient and potentially hazardous, and point them out to her if need be .. glad you realized what was going on
          sigpic A dog has the soul of a philosopher ~ Plato

Comment

a good insect chasing dog definitely saves on insecticides.......they are funny to watch as well...
            There IS Nothin Like a Dane !

Comment

Working...
            X