Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a dog...what breed would you be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a dog...what breed would you be?

I was thinking about this last night. All of the different breeds have those characteristics that are unique to the breed. Same as people. Everyone is so different. So I got to thinking....if I was a dog, what kind would I be? And I seriously think in my past dog-life, I was a Corgi!
    I'm short, a little rotund, and strong willed.

How about you? If you were a canine, what would you be?
    Wife to Brian
    Mommy to 3 skin kids - Kaleb (6) and twins Ben and Ella (3) - and Olive, Great Dane (2)!
    <3

sigpic

Charlene's dane, need I say more?
    "The human language, as precise as it is with its thousands of words, can still be so wonderfully vague"....Garth Stein The Art of Racing in the Rain

Comment

I'm short, a little rotund, and strong willed.

I resemble that remark!!! but I do not know what kind of dog I would be...need to think some more....
      sigpic Shash
      Flynn always in my heart
      Artie, Piebald Tempo, Mantle
      Leo, Harlequin Ch Bella, queen

Comment

hmm...

I'm feisty, can be lazy but can have energy spurts, I'm loving and love to cuddle but I can be a major B when you mess with my dogs or my family. I'm loyal and protective, although I can be a bit shy. I'm honest most of the time unless honesty would not be the best policy.
        I vary between being 3-5 pounds overweight and being an ideal weight.
        I used to be considered tall but I evened out at 5'8

help me? I have no idea what breed I would be and I'm usually so helpful at finding people the right breed for them

my DOL friends should be able to help me on this one
        Cassie

Comment

Hmmmm let's see at 5'7" I think I would be probably a large breed not giant. Im very atheletic, fast runner, very good eye hand coordination. Good listener not a loud person. Out of breeds that I have actually met I think I would be like a australian shepherd.

Haha id say dane but Haha im not tall. Now my 6'7" 370lb bro is a mastiff no doubt hahahaha. He would be easy to figure out what breed he would be. Now me since im not huge or anything Haha I have more possible options.
          sigpic Little boy!

Comment

I am not so sure about myself, but my sister is a self proclaimed Chihuahua on crack. We have never disagreed with her.
            Michelle & Roman

A cackle is a giggle with authority.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by audreys View Post
              Charlene's dane, need I say more?
              i've been thinking about adding another one!
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

I took a quiz online and I'm a bulldog! At first, I thought NO WAY, but the description is actually pretty accurate. And as for the likely professions, I'm a volunteer firefighter so that is spot on!

Here is the description:

Bulldog

The Comedian
                You may look like the troublemaker of the pack, but it turns out your tough guy mug is worse than its bite. You're really a softie, loyal to your friends and family and A-OK with meeting new pooches, but you prefer to do so with a high-five instead of a paw-shake. Proud of your great sense of humor, you've got a whole litter of jokes you draw from to keep the mood playful and the positive energy alive. A perfect afternoon for you involves a leisurely stroll with a pal, followed by a little downtime in an easy chair with a frosty can of brew and a remote control within easy fetching distance. You shed accusations of being lazy, knowing perfectly well that you're kenneling the energy you might need for... well... something. Learn more »
                FAMOUS BULLDOGS: Ellen DeGeneres, Whoopi Goldberg, Jack Black, George W. Bush
                LIKELY PROFESSIONS: Comedian, Firefighter, Racecar Driver, Bartender
                sigpic

Comment

A hairless!

Comment

Originally posted by hotelcali2202 View Post
                    hmm...

I'm feisty, can be lazy but can have energy spurts, I'm loving and love to cuddle but I can be a major B when you mess with my dogs or my family. I'm loyal and protective, although I can be a bit shy. I'm honest most of the time unless honesty would not be the best policy.

help me? I have no idea what breed I would be and I'm usually so helpful at finding people the right breed for them

my DOL friends should be able to help me on this one
                    This sounds like my pit bull ( RIP Pearl ) to the letter!!

Comment

On the scale of similarity based on appearance and personality, Bentley and I seem to garner a 9.5. Based on that, I'd have to say I'd probably be a dane. . .
                      I finally figured out how to load an album. Woo hoo!
                      http://dolforum.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1533

Comment

I took the same quiz!!
                        my results:

Border Collie
                        The Achiever

You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring."
                        sigpic

Comment

You are a total terrier. I'm leaning towards jack russell or rat terrier (you sound like my Posey).

As for me, I've taken multiple "what breed are you" quiz's and several of them have come back as great dane.

I like being active (as in sports.......even tho I don't play any currently), but I'm also very lazy and I really have to psych myself up to go out. I'm not high maintenance at all, very much still a tomboy. I'm fiercely protective of my family and friends and will throw a punch if it comes to that, but I prefer to talk people down. I'm a good listener, but I also tend to babble (family trait........its a constant battle I'm working on). If I could sleep all day long I would. Love food too, probably a bit too much.
                          sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

Something with the energy-level of a mastiff, but not so big.
                            sigpic
                            Brembo, Puffin, & Rahime

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                            You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                            You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Comment

Where did you guys take this quiz?!

Originally posted by Nikkicandea View Post
                              I took the same quiz!!
                              my results:

Border Collie
                              The Achiever

You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring."
                              Wife to Brian
                              Mommy to 3 skin kids - Kaleb (6) and twins Ben and Ella (3) - and Olive, Great Dane (2)!
                              <3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X