Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does he shake his head when he wakes up?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reich is ?blessed? with extra big and powerful ears
    He never misses the opportunity to shake himself awake by playing percussion against his head. This thread is interesting to read because I always wondered if it were because he has ear discomfort. Glad to see he is NORMAL, lol, well at least with the ear shaking......

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
    ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
    <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

Originally posted by kayla baxter View Post
      Zephyr shakes, and boy do you hear it! But it's his lips flapping that makes the noise.

...mine shake too, my male is the loudest, both are natural ears, but my male has Larger Jowels...
      There IS Nothin Like a Dane !

Comment

Kimba just woke up and got off his couch so I grabbed the camera.
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozqhVHhrS2E&feature=channel_video_title"]Head Shake.MP4 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Man he can make a racket can he not ? He seems to enjoy it .

Comment

Originally posted by Ikenrydem View Post
            Kimba just woke up and got off his couch so I grabbed the camera.
            Head Shake.MP4 - YouTube
            Steve, Kimba looks to be giving you that DANG it DAD!!!!!...why do you always have that thing in my face....lol....love the videos though....Kimba is a good sport....lol..I do think it is to readjust everything and put it back in place...
            There IS Nothin Like a Dane !

Comment

I'm gunna go with everyone else's opinion and say that I think their just getting everything back into order. Like when we wake up, we streach and roll around and twist, they don't really do that, so they just shake their heads to get things back where it should be.

Comment

Working...
              X