• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Callies mom View Post
    I buy it at my local feedstore
    Sorry, I was thinking about human consumption
    There IS Nothin Like a Dane !

Comment

Originally posted by daneowned View Post
      Just curious, what do you use it on yourself for? I've heard of people using it for themselves but never knew what for.
      See that was my question too Um, gross...I really hate to think about parasite and worms inside me...in fact, gag I don't think I will think about that, yuck.
      sigpic"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's to dark to read" -Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by texaco55 View Post
        See that was my question too Um, gross...I really hate to think about parasite and worms inside me...in fact, gag I don't think I will think about that, yuck.
        Then don't ever take an indepth biology class..............lol. We have all kinds of parasites and critters on our bodies at any given time. most are beneficial or at least have a symbiotic relationship but if you think about it too much, it does tend to give you the heebie jeebies............lol.

I had a professor who got tapeworm down in south america. She keeps it in a jar in her bathroom.............lol (she's an entomologist) While I find that interesting that she kept it, I don't like to think how she got the specimen from her body to the jar.
        sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

I know they are there...I just want to pretend they're not. Sorta like snakes. Now I swear I can feel stuff moving in my tummy...gross. Like when you find a spider crawling on you and then you think it's there every time you think you feel something. Bugs creep me out way more than they should for some reason.

Oh yeah, that's double gross. She retreived it (ick) and then put it in a jar to look at each morning...eeewww. I would heebie-jeebie every time I looked at it and then I'd be thinking I could feel it all day long. I'd be a mental patient in like 2 days I think.
          sigpic"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's to dark to read" -Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by texaco55 View Post
            Oh yeah, that's double gross. She retreived it (ick) and then put it in a jar to look at each morning...eeewww. I would heebie-jeebie every time I looked at it and then I'd be thinking I could feel it all day long. I'd be a mental patient in like 2 days I think.
            I have the same thing with ticks. I can't stand them and I feel phantom ticks crawling on me all the time! I haven't had a tick on me in over 2 yrs but I still think I feel them on me from time to time.
            sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

Working...
            X