doggy snooze beds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doggy snooze beds?

Has anyone tried the doggy snooze beds? Tucker needs a bed of his own...he hogs the blankets! I saw a story/ad for these on CBS, and they looked pretty slick. I searched around on their website, and a large bed was $220 with shipping. I thought they looked kinda neat. I was just curious if anyone has used one personally and their opinions.
    ~ Erin ~
    "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe." - Simon Sinek
    sigpic

They do look very neat! I would have to say though that you would find them on the short side for a full grown dane. I just got the largest kuranda bed and it is perfect at 50" these end at 45". Too bad they didn't have a larger size or it would be tempting!
    sigpic
    Emily
    Jazz - GD rescued at 5 months (september 27th, 2009)
    Blues - GD rescued at ? grew through 2012 (July 29, 2011)
    Preston - 8 y/o "grumpy old man" yorkie mix

bluesfightscancer.com

Comment

I love the look of these beds! I sent them an email to ask how much weight a large bed could handle (they do not offer extra large). They replied 120 lbs.
      Mary
      Eve, sweet couch potato DA GD, 2009-
      Louie, rescue cat, 2011-
      Jazz, sweet, loving GD, 2008-2010
      Max, BYB GD, 2000-2007
      Gabby, rescue Lab, 1998-2008
      Dusty, rescue sheltie mix, 1980-1992

Comment

well shucks! I measured the 45 inches last night and I thought it would be a tad short. And only 120 pounds....well maybe if I send them enough emails they will make a bigger one! I thought they were pretty stylish!
        ~ Erin ~
        "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe." - Simon Sinek
        sigpic

Comment

I replied back and said they should start designing an XL! I would buy one then, they are quite cool. Hopefully they will be adding a bigger one to their line if enough people ask for it.
          Mary
          Eve, sweet couch potato DA GD, 2009-
          Louie, rescue cat, 2011-
          Jazz, sweet, loving GD, 2008-2010
          Max, BYB GD, 2000-2007
          Gabby, rescue Lab, 1998-2008
          Dusty, rescue sheltie mix, 1980-1992

Comment

Working...
          X