sending extra prayers today.
    Tracy Miller
    sigpic
    Be Kaptain's Facebook Friend!
    Boston's Story Rest In Peace, Buddy! 11.14.2007-2.24.2011
    Dog Food Advisor

Comment

is Horrible

and West coast USA might get a smaller hit Tsunami around 10 AM EST 7ish am PST I hope people take their dogs with them to safety just in case
      sigpicFather To Be

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to Japan and our West Coast area.

Comment

My BIL just called from Hawaii - He said it has passed and he's fine. Fortunately he was not in the evacuation zone.
          Tracy Miller
          sigpic
          Be Kaptain's Facebook Friend!
          Boston's Story Rest In Peace, Buddy! 11.14.2007-2.24.2011
          Dog Food Advisor

Comment

I am still waiting to hear back from my long time pen pal (since 8th grade) who lives in Japan. I am hoping she and her family are ok.
            sigpic
            Jen,
            Mom to:
            Dexter (Dane 2 yrs)
            Scout (Dane 7 yrs) Horatio (Dane 7 yrs) Ming (Chow 14 yrs) Obi Wan (Pit 3 yrs) Kaya (Pit 3 yrs) . . .and wife to Matt!
            Waiting at the Bridge:
            Timberlynd, Duke, Goliath, & Porsche(3/15/11)

Comment

My prayers are with everyone in Japan!
              Mom to Leonardo and Titus

Comment

I have CNN on and it just doesn't seem real. My prayers go out to all of the people impacted and their families. I have spoken with my aunt in Hawaii and she was one house away from the evacualtion line but they are all ok and nothing horrible where they are. Also spoke with my uncle in Cali and he is in a safe place. Oh and I spoke with my uncle in Guam and he is ok as well. I pray for all the people and pets involved.
                sigpic
                Beacon 5-7-13
                Brockway 8-20-15
                Dually RIP 4-15-09 to 4-16-13
                Diesel RIP 3-19-06 to 7-3-11
                www.greatdogdesigns.etsy.com for a massive selection of collars perfect for our giant babies

Comment

We've been keeping tabs on the Tsunami as well. My boss is traveling to Hong Kong tomorrow and they have stopped cruise ships around the area so she's freaking out about Hong Kong and Shanghai being effected by any aftershocks.

I had to pull a bunch of news and articles for her to calm her down. Scary stuff, hopefully people are doing okay.
                  sigpic

*bethany*
                  Nova - 3 yr old Great Dane
                  Pepper - 9 yr old Chihuahua
                  Mable - 4 yr old Great Dane Rescue

Comment

I can't watch the aftermath on the news its just too depressing so all my updates are from what other people post.

Luckily a friend of mine who lives in Japan is safe, as are her husband (who lives 2 hrs away during the week for work) and grown children. None of my friends in Ca are that close to the coast but haven't heard anything about HI yet.
                    sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

My dad's working in South Korea, and my mom is on Vancouver Island right now. I had a minor freakout this morning.
                      Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
                      Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

Is the Sadness we saw in Banda H alll over again.

Dexterdane your pen pal is on my prayers as is all the people of Japan, is just a very very Horrible Situation.
                        sigpicFather To Be

Comment

Originally posted by malick1 View Post

Dexterdane your pen pal is on my prayers as is all the people of Japan, is just a very very Horrible Situation.

THANK YOU! I just heard from her and everyone is ok! I didn't realize how much I was holding my breath until I heard from her and started to breathe again! She is so sweet. . .she was 'touched' by my concern. . . I was like, ARE YOU KIDDING -- I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!! I really enjoy the difference in cultures. . . .
                          sigpic
                          Jen,
                          Mom to:
                          Dexter (Dane 2 yrs)
                          Scout (Dane 7 yrs) Horatio (Dane 7 yrs) Ming (Chow 14 yrs) Obi Wan (Pit 3 yrs) Kaya (Pit 3 yrs) . . .and wife to Matt!
                          Waiting at the Bridge:
                          Timberlynd, Duke, Goliath, & Porsche(3/15/11)

Comment

We were also having a panic attack here this morning when we turned on the news as my husband's sister and parents are in Japan right now. We were able to get in contact with them through facebook and thankfully they are in Osaka right now and didn't feel much of anything.

Prayers going out to everyone who was affected that's for sure
                            Tamara and Deuce
                            sigpic

Comment

Japan Dog and a miracle

Well I am watching the Today show today, they showed a family that went back to the rubble of their house that had being destroyed by the Tsunami, and under the debris they found their family dog alive safe and sound.

one of those miracles in the middle of darknessthat makes you cry of happiness....
                              sigpicFather To Be

Comment

Working...
                              X