3 weeks to the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 weeks to the day

We received our new Paco Collars Look Ma No Tags Collar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will try and get pictures as soon as possible....
    Teresa n
    sigpic

That's great! I hadn't ever heard of this particular brand, but I've always liked the look of "no tag" collars. They're so much cleaner looking... and quieter, haha They do have some really nice collars on their website too, though the ones with all the studs and jewels are a little much for my taste

I would love to see some pictures from your fashion photoshoot! Did you get the "fancy western lettering"?
    Katie + Pixie (Dachshund/Chihuahua mix) + Eleanor (Great Dane)

Comment

those are great collars. a little pricey but, i think that they should last forever.
      sigpic
      Roxy & Ace

Comment

Originally posted by skynoise View Post
        That's great! I hadn't ever heard of this particular brand, but I've always liked the look of "no tag" collars. They're so much cleaner looking... and quieter, haha They do have some really nice collars on their website too, though the ones with all the studs and jewaels are a little much for my taste

I would love to see some pictures from your fashion photoshoot! Did you get the "fancy western lettering"?
        No just the regular lettering.. didn't have enough spaces with the Western Lettering...
        Teresa n
        sigpic

Comment

i

Originally posted by mistified247 View Post
          those are great collars. a little pricey but, i think that they should last forever.
          They are guaranteed for life.... If anything goes wrong with the hardware (just shy of a dog chewing it to shreds)... it gets replaced for free. AND god forbid the unthinkable happens you can send it back and they will make it into a memorial bracelet at no charge...
          Teresa n
          sigpic

Comment

I love Paco Collars. I want one so bad but I'm so cheap. lol
            I did recieve a collar from them for my cat via a contest. I love it!!

Comment

Oh . Here goes several hundred dollars when Freyja's full grown.

Comment

Working...
              X