Dog art...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog art...

Does anyone else have any dog pictures decorating their homes? Here are a few of mine, a lot more are still packed and will be put up soon:

Here's a painting done of Jake, my first Dane. It's about 36 years old:

Here are 2 more Dane pictures I purchased at dog shows:

Here's a painting I had done of Chance and Lucy:

A couple more in the next post...
    Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Few more...

Couple more:

This is a print off of e-bay because I thought it looked like Chance:

Here's Savanah my RB Golden:

Just a corner of my room, (the collars on the top right peg are the collars of the pets I've lost ) The plack hanging from the Golden says, " A Spoiled Rotten Golden Retriever Lives Here.":

sigpic

Comment

One more...

Can't forget this one:

This is a painting a friend did for me of my heart cat, Mingo. It's about 26 yrs. old:

I would love to see any art that you guys have and would like to share...

sigpic

Comment

I love your collection! They are beautiful. I don't have anything quite like yours but I do have one. When we left to live in NC for our training away from home for a year an autistic boy from our church painted a picture of Cain & Leda to take with us since we couldn't take them. I love this painting. It was so hard leaving them behind and the thoughtfulness of this young guy to think of us enough to do such a thing just blows me away.
        sigpic
        Tracy ~ wife(to Marshall) & mom to 3 skin kids (Devin, Cameron, Kaiden) & 2 fur kids (Cain & Leda) RIP my sweet Breech 8-12-09 to 9-18-10.

Comment

Here are two that I have had done of my dogs

Festus:

The original:

Sidney:

The original:
          sigpic

Comment

I have tons of my Callahan <3

Here's him lying down with two pieces...

Four toony drawings...

My room is arranged differently now lol... but all the same pics are up.

More statues
            sigpic

Comment

Nessa
              sigpic

Comment

Rachel's art is incredible. She did a pointillism of Chance that came out beautiful. It's still packed but you can see it here:

http://www.cafepress.com/+golden-poi...+framed-prints
                Last edited by kwhit; 07-05-2010, 11:00 AM.

sigpic

Comment

I have one painting and one charcoal of Kava done by my mother...

Original photo...

Painting...

In my office, I have another water color of Kava done by my mom and I have two brindle paintings done by Rachel. They aren't of Kaos, but could be.

My mother is currently working on a painting from the Kaos DOL Calendar cover shot.
                  sigpic
                  Logan, Member GDCA and Past President GDCMF
                  Int'l CH & AM GCH Legacys Killer Instinct, TT, CHIC (Kaos)
                  www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

My dad does wildlife pencil drawings. He's working on one of Lucy for me and I cannot wait for it to be done. It's a huge picture!
                    sigpic"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog" -Edward Hoagland

"A dog is not 'almost human' and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such" -John Holmes

Comment

this is maggie, who i lost to nasal cancer last july...

this is simon, who i lost to DM last december...

this is the first one i had done. this is flag, my husky i lost to old age...

i'd like to have a portrait done of all 3 danes if i can ever get a good picture of them together!
                      [SIGPIC]

Comment

I dont have any. I need to do a painting of Deacon. I feel very compelled to. Maybe when I am out of work for my surgery I can see if I feel well enough to paint. But I only have ever done 2 paintings in my life and both were dogs. I only have a picture of one of them.

The picture of him I want to paint though, his ear is flipped back. I love the picture. I may paint it and put his ear back down. Or paint it back. Heck, I dont know.
                        --Vickie--
                        sigpic

Deacon - Harl born 2-10-09
                        Noodle - Black born 7-4-09

Comment

The dogs have their own room in the house. I'm going to frame and hang all of Turner's win pictures in the room. So far ther only dog related art I have in their room is a big poster I bought at a dog show and a switch plate cover.

Switch plate cover we bought at a dog show

Gary
                          sigpic Cooper 2 years old
                          "Turner" Great Dane DOB: 4/7/2008
                          "Cooper" Great Dane DOB: 11/20/2010
                          "Lady" Beagle DOB: 8/24/2009
                          "Penny" Miniature Bull Terrier DOB: 8/17/2010

Comment

I just have one piece of doggy art as well. Drawing that we had done of Deuce

I do have a portrait photo that was done of the our elderly miniature poodle but that is packed away right now.
                            Tamara and Deuce
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X