Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Dane Meetup groups in Southern California?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dane Meetup groups in Southern California?

I don't have a dane (yet. one more year), but I'd love to join in on some of the meetup groups and see your dogs and just chit chat about danes and learn and have fun : )

I live in Orange County, are there any meetup groups near here that any of you take part in that would be ok with me attending withOUT a dane?

Thanks guys!

Absolutely! There are two Meetup groups I would recommend:

Great Danes Gone Wild (Riverside)
    http://www.meetup.com/GreatDanes/about/

Long Beach Great Dane Meetup Group:
    http://www.meetup.com/Long-Beach-Gre...-Meetup-Group/

I am a member of them both. The Riverside group is a bit of a drive for me but there are some really great people in the group. Long Beach is wonderful too. You will make lots of friends in both and be surrounded by Danes of every color and size. I joined the Riverside group before I got Kimba and actually being able to interact with real Danes was the the best way to determine if this was the breed for me.

I hope to see you at a meetup. You can meet Kimba and take him for a walk.
    Last edited by mydanekimba; 07-03-2010, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I took at look at the Long Beach page (much closer, I'm in Southern Orange County), and saw that there's a meetup on July 11th. I definitely want to go! Is there anybody I have to RSVP to?

Comment

Truman and I will be at that one!
        Laura with Kennedy & Lincoln (Truman waiting at the bridge)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nikiwantsadane View Post
          I took at look at the Long Beach page (much closer, I'm in Southern Orange County), and saw that there's a meetup on July 11th. I definitely want to go! Is there anybody I have to RSVP to?
          Join the group. Then go to the calendar and RSVP for the event. You will not be disappointed. The Long Beach Meetup group is large.

Comment

Working...
          X