-Desirae-
    -Wife to Jake-
    -Mom to Rhylan-
    -Miss Princess(7 yrs)-
    -Mr Mason(4 yrs)-
    sigpic

Comment

• rescued danes

Yes, 4 starting in 1986. ihaven't been without at least 1 dane since then.
      Janice

Comment

• I am rescuing in 6 days.

Comment

• I will be picking up my rescue the day after Christmas (and CANNOT WAIT!!!)
          sigpic--Shana and Riley

Comment

• yes

or maybe they rescued me

Comment

• I did!
              I rescued my Dozer 5wks ago. He's 7mths old. Best thing I've ever done!
              It's unfortunate he was very ill & poorly taken care of. Yet at the same time I'm thankful I stumbled upon him. He's truly been a blessing to us. My youngest "skinned" child is special needs & Dozer has been wonderful to/for him. I can't imagine anyone not loving or taking care of such a gentle, loving soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by kel038 View Post
                I did!
                I rescued my Dozer 5wks ago. He's 7mths old. Best thing I've ever done!
                It's unfortunate he was very ill & poorly taken care of. Yet at the same time I'm thankful I stumbled upon him. He's truly been a blessing to us. My youngest "skinned" child is special needs & Dozer has been wonderful to/for him. I can't imagine anyone not loving or taking care of such a gentle, loving soul.
                Is this where I post to get my "I rescued"? TY

Comment

• I have rescued and am very active in rescue. I have been a foster home for the past 4 years for our local rescue group. It's just one more way I feel I can give back to the breed that has given me so much. It's not for the faint of heart, but is very satisfying and rewarding!
                  Mari
                  Twin Bay Danes

Comment

• Yes I have.

And will never go any other way.

Comment

• Yes, I did. Two of them, five months apart. One was a two month old mix the other was 18 mos. with a few major issues, poor mistreated baby. He's really getting use to inside life though---
                      Attached Files

Comment

• My Dane is a rescue!

Comment

• wish i could i am not allowed as i have 2 children under 8

Comment

• Yes, yes, yes! Mouse, now 7 1/2 years old, we adopted when she was 3. Mini is here now, supposed to be a foster, but I think she's stolen the family's heart will be staying with us permanently.
                            Lisa

NOS finally wore himself out. Whew!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Yes I have.

Comment

• On 12-21-09, yes we did.
                                June, Bumper (deaf & blind), Joey, Daisy, and Angel Ann (deaf)
                                RIP Dakota Blue Moon
                                Oct 27, 2006, Oct 01, 2012

"I'd tell ya...but I'd have ta lick ya"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X