Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may be a stupid question, we have not rescued a dane but we have two mix breed rescues does that count or do you have to rescue a Dane to qualify? If mixes count yes we have.

Comment

• Yes I have!
      sigpic
      Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

• yes!!! got her today
        sigpic
        -Jamye: wife to Eddy; mom to Windsor (Great Dane), Dyna (Great Dane), Holley (Dsh Cat), Oogis (Maine Coon)

Comment

• yes, I am always scanning the local shelters for danes. I can't stand to see them there so I bring them home and then find them good homes

Comment

• Yep!!! She was on their "to be euthanized list!!!" She has a few problem behaviors but we are working on it!!!!

Comment

• Yes I have.

I'll be posting an introduction in a little while.

Comment

• Count my Lucy in!
                sigpic"Hi! My name seems to be Lucy, No-No! But it sure is a lot of fun these days!"

Comment

• Originally posted by admin View Post
                  Please respond with a "Yes I have" if this is applicable to you.

Thanks,
                  Paul
                  yes i have!! thanks!
                  Mom to Isaac (5y), Moses (3y), Lilly (5m GD puppy) and wife to Daddy
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yes I have.
                    sigpic
                    Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

• YES!!!! If I had a bigger house ( I have 7 fully fenced acres they could run and play on) I would have more...it appears they are like Lay's Potato Chips...can't have just 1.

Comment

• Yes!

We may be taking on another this evening to foster. We were looking on Craigslist for an aquarium and came across a girl that is being rehomed. I told my husband, and being the softy he is, we are going to meet her and at least talk to the current owners about DOL and the training center we use. Maybe they just need a little info, or maybe we will be ordering a second ginormous crate for having around to foster.

Comment

• yes i have
                          sigpic

Comment

• Yes, I have.

Comment

• Yes I have!!
                              I am so glad that we open our home to her!

Comment

• Yes, I have. Sprocket was just rescued by GDRO, and he was placed with us. Ximmy (private rescue) now has a new brother, and they are having a ball together.
                                sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Working...
                                X