This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Facebook! It's under Margee Lavoie, Portland or Sandy, OR
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Comment

Facebook here and Myspace too.
      I am in the Chicago network - Jaclyn Marks
      But my sister-in-law is also Jaclyn Marks and she has facebook. My pic is of me and my husband on our wedding day.
      Add me!

Comment

I am just on MySpace, keeping up with both Facebook and MySpace would be way too exhausting and time consuming, I only look at my MySpace every now and again when I remember I have it though. If I could single out people that had more of the same interests it would be easier, and that is probably why I am on here 24/7, you cannot look up what dogs people have on eiter site.

Question I know you all probably have people you do not know on your pages, where you liked there interests or liked there profile, but never expected you would ever in a million years run into them. I added this girl probably about a year ago, I liked her personality, and profile. About a week ago she waltzed into our office for an interview, should have seen my mouth drop, I was pretty much dumb founded. Funny story just thought I would share. My email is brody4katz@yahoo.com, if anyone would like to come and visit, I am pretty much an open book.
        sigpic
        Lindsay, proud owner of Rotts, Brody and Lucy, Danes, Duke and Indy, and a Jap Chin, Romeo

Comment

I am on as well.

Comment

me too
            Kendall

Comment

i am as well, cool way to keep up with things happeneing to people you used to know, but don't really keep in contact with anymore.

Comment

Wow thats a lot of people on Facebook. Paul why did you ask this?

I thought I heard something lately in the news about somebody sueing Facebook for not keeping private data private? Or something to that matter?
                sigpic
                With best regards,
                Jeannette Luca & Leo and now Lilly & Sophie

Comment

I have been using Facebook for two years. Started when my daughter left for college, it was a neat way of still being in her life while she was gone, as she was wonderful about posting and taking photos. Then her friends friended me, so that was fun too. Now the parents are in on it as well.
                  Last edited by bluebeetlemom; 07-24-2009, 10:25 AM. Reason: dolmod's wise advice
                  sigpic
                  Deb

Duke and Ivy

Comment

To find me on Facebook I'm Michelle Baird Dayton, OH network
                    Last edited by HogansMommy; 07-24-2009, 09:27 AM.
                    sigpic

Michelle (I'm the Mom)
                    Katie (6yr old Diva)
                    Chad (Little Man of the House)
                    Twigs (the other Diva)
                    Hogan "Spiderman" (2 yr old Dane Baby)

Comment

You can find me on Facebook with my e-mail, johnsondanes@yahoo.com
                      Lisa & "The Boys"

Comment

You can find me as Kate Paradis Vancouver, BC network
                        sigpic

Comment

I have both Facebook and Myspace, but use Facebook way more. My email for Facebook is draken1978@yahoo.com and my Myspace profile is www.myspace.com/ladystang78 ...haven't updated it in a long time though. I *may* checkin to Myspace once every couple of weeks, if that.
                          sigpic
                          RIP my sweet Zeus Boy. I'll always love you. 08/28/01 - 08/23/11
                          Levi...born June 29th, 2011
                          Stella...Gotcha Day May 19th, 2013 (born February 26, 2012)
                          Levi and Stella's Facebook page:
                          https://www.facebook.com/LeviAndStella?ref=hl

Comment

Me too, me too. My email is chryssac@yahoo.com, I'm the one with that long funky last name that you probably can't pronounce

Comment

I have facebook, don't use it too much, just to keep up with my cousins across the country mostly...
                              Andi

Comment

Yes, I am on "Bragbook"...and we also have Dogbook on there for the dogs and their friends....

Nichole Vess Monahan
                                sigpic
                                Nichole Monahan
                                www.ohiogreatdanerescue.org
                                www.meetup.com/greatdane-nwohio/

Comment

Working...
                                X