X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you win!!!
    sigpic
    Tracy ~ wife(to Marshall) & mom to 3 skin kids (Devin, Cameron, Kaiden) & 2 fur kids (Cain & Leda) RIP my sweet Breech 8-12-09 to 9-18-10.

Comment

• Thank you to everyone who has voted already! I still need as many votes as possible to win this and I could really really use it! Please have your friends and family vote, it really only take a min to do and I apprieciate it more than you all know!
      sigpic
      "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." __ Unknown

Comment

• I voted! Good Luck!! =)

Comment

• I'll log in as my husband and vote as well

Comment

• Facebook

Anyone else broke down and made a facebook page for their dane?

I know it's over the top.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002326539039
            sigpic

Comment

• love it!!

Mine doesn't have her own FB page, but she's usually in my profile pic with me
              sigpicTexas... my first dane!

Comment

• Originally posted by big-sky View Post
                love it!!

Mine doesn't have her own FB page, but she's usually in my profile pic with me
                Same here the majority of my pics and posts have to do with my doggies.
                sam: mom to 2 danes (Romeo/mantle merle and Daegan/fawn), and Cora, the ragdoll kitty.

"inside every Great Dane is a puppy just longing to climb into your lap"

Comment

• I think facebook is evil, and I refuse to have a page personally connected to me. In order to get info on the area dane meet-ups, you gotta be on fb. Hence my dogs page... dane reich. All about him and absolutely non connected to me.

Befriend him today!

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
                  ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
                  <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

• my husband made my dane a facebook page after 2 weeks of having him lol

Comment

• I have a page as well but most of my posts an such are about justice or danes in general, so I dont think its over the top. Cute baby BTW.
                      sigpic
                      Justice 9 months
                      131 lbs.
                      32.5 inches @ shoulder

Comment

• I don't have a page for Scarlett but my Facebook is pretty much Scarlett's anyway, between all the status updates and mobile uploads.
                        Katie & Scarlett
                        sigpic

Comment

• Me!!!! Haha

I listed Daisy as my daughter and her brother Tank has one too!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001715965227
                          sigpic
                          Melissa ..... Proud Mom to:
                          Tank - Fawn English Mastiff, 4.5 years old(http://facebook.com/tanklindsay) &
                          Daisy - Merle Great Dane, 2 years old(http://facebook.com/daisylindsay)

Comment

• Kaptain has one, mostly because I dont like being "friends" with people I dont really know - and he's got a lot of friends that he doesn't know but that know is brother, his mom, his breeder, his other siblings, etc.
                            Most of those people don't care what I ate for breakfast today, but DO care when Kaptain is entered into a show - so they're his friends, not mine
                            Tracy Miller
                            sigpic
                            Be Kaptain's Facebook Friend!
                            Boston's Story Rest In Peace, Buddy! 11.14.2007-2.24.2011
                            Dog Food Advisor

Comment

• I'm like Katie. Magnum doesn't have his own page but my profile pic is of me and him and most of my friends are dane/dog people.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by silentskream View Post
                                Most of those people don't care what I ate for breakfast today, but DO care when Kaptain is entered into a show - so they're his friends, not mine
                                This is why Green Bean has his own FB page and I don't even visit my own anymore. He has tons of friends all over the world. In fact, at the park today a red car pulled up and two ladies (with two kids) got out and came over. She tells me that she's friends with Green Bean on facebook and she looks at our pics all the time. They carried on visiting with GB and the others. Not the first time it's happened either. Seems like he makes fast friends everywhere he goes...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X