Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALSO, Does anyone know where I can find a tux for Atticus? I find millions for small dogs but none that would fit him.
    Right now he is about 150-120 lbs..36" Chest and 22" neck. Hes a big boy and just turned a year old in May so im sure he will put on more weight before April 2011 too. Any suggestions?
    sigpic
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." __ Unknown

Comment

• Voted! Hope you win!
      sigpicIsabelle, Optimus mom. He is 1 week shy of 11 months on that picture.

Comment

• I have facebook but seldom go there. How do I LIKE the pic?
        sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

• I voted. Good luck!
          sigpicIs it dinnertime yet?

Comment

• What a cute idea! I voted! I hope you win! Looks like Atticus already has a tux (built in LOL)...maybe you could just get him a bow tie?
            ~Laura~

Dori: 7 years (TDI, CGC), Toby: RIP SWEET BOY (CGC), Cami: 7 years (TDI, CGC)

sigpic

Comment

• Voted! I hope you win!
              sigpic
              One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why. ~Author Unknown

Melissa & Hoss!
              Gracie, Having a ball at the Rainbow Bridge 2/17/16.

Comment

• Originally posted by isdapous View Post
                I have facebook but seldom go there. How do I LIKE the pic?
                You have to like the photographer before you can like the photo HTH
                ~Laura~

Dori: 7 years (TDI, CGC), Toby: RIP SWEET BOY (CGC), Cami: 7 years (TDI, CGC)

sigpic

Comment

• Found the LIKE button and voted. Good Luck! Was Matron of Honor at my Sis's wedding and she had a Pug of Honor. Pug-It wore a garter and which had the rings tied to it. It was so much more fun than a traditional ceremony!
                  sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

• Thanks for the support everyone I truely appreciate it!

Haha yea I guess he does have a "natural tux"
                    look. I found a scarf that says ring bearer that you tie the rings to so I may just use that! I can't wait.

I've been so busy with school and work I haven't posted recent pictures of him! I'll have to get on that asap. We threw him a birthday party for his 1 year
                    sigpic
                    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." __ Unknown

Comment

• I voted! Good luck!
                      ~ Missing My Boy ~

Comment

• I voted! Good luck!

Comment

• Voted for you! Good luck!!

Comment

• Thank you everyone! It really makes my day to know you guys are willing to help me out even though we've never met!
                            So I want you all to know how much I appreciate it!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Voted!

Good luck!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mom2Dori View Post
                                You have to like the photographer before you can like the photo HTH
                                Thanks, I couldn't figure it out either. I voted...Good Luck!
                                What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say ~ Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Comment

Working...
                                X