Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Describe your Dane...

...in a few words!

I was watching my guys tonight, thinking they're so similar, yet so different! So I thought it'd be fun to hear about the individual personalities of all the Danes here:

Here's a brief description of my babies:

Dori: Hilarious, independant, loving, smart, athletic, adores toys, expressive, a talker, prissy, ornery, intuitive, playful, caretaker of her brother and sister, treat hog, habitual, very in tune with me.

Toby: Goofy, sensitive, scardey-cat, protective, stoic, loyal, loving, has eyes that make me melt, quiet, lazy, nervous, hates change, sweet, a fighter (wobblers wise-not dog-dog fighting!), a big baby, mama's boy.

Cami: Loyal, clingy, smart, crafty, athletic, affectionate, a talker, sensitive, brave, a piggy, polite, respectful, listens to all and any commands without hesitation, looks at me as if she's afraid I'll leave her.
    ~Laura~

Dori: 7 years (TDI, CGC), Toby: RIP SWEET BOY (CGC), Cami: 7 years (TDI, CGC)

sigpic

Hmmmm...

Desi is, headstrong, protective, fearful, expressive, intelligent, loves a good joke, princess (sorry, she says queen), playful, brainiac, guilty, and always by my side.

Murray is obedient, loyal, friendly, playful, curious, nosey, funny, concerned, helpful, kissy, huggy, lazy, brainy in shocking ways, sneaky and at my other side.
    sigpic
    Lori, Desi & Grimm
    RIP my beloved Murray 5/17/07-09/13/12
    Join Boise Danes ... https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.ph...66337846714730
    Proud to be a Boise State Bronco!

Comment

Greta: Goofy, intelligent, independant, affectionate on her own terms, food motivated, prissy non paw using rawfed, squeaky-toy-aholic!!

chris
      Last edited by CC L; 07-16-2009, 07:10 AM. Reason: wording

Comment

Cisco is clumsy, loving, a super-duper grandkid babysitter, lap-dog, thinks he's a tiny Dachshund, sensitive, completely my 'velcro' dog, beautiful........and the sweetest dispositioned dane I've ever had! I love him very much!
        sigpic

Comment

Smart...ish
          Carefree (and CLUMSY!)
          Always good for a laugh
          Rebellious
          Loyal
          Easy to love
          Tough gal
          The best doggy I have ever known

Other things...loves car rides, stick lover, a budding retriever, a big and loving sweetheart, mischievous, a big silly puppy in a big dog's clothing.

I could go on for days about my bad good girl.
          Katie & Scarlett
          sigpic

Comment

Earl is add,has ocd,and needs to go na!
            sigpic

Comment

Rosco is kind, loving, loyal, protective, clumsy, lazy, couch potato, nosy, kleptomaniac, loves kids, loves any stick more, enjoys car rides and long walks.
              Sounds like I'm putting him on Match.com
              The # 1 thing he is...........My Best Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Rosco'sMom View Post
                The # 1 thing he is...........My Best Friend

You said it best!! Amen to that!

Steeler is clumsy, protective, loving, friendly, stubborn, nosey, highly food motivated, and lets not forget "special"

And him and Jonah are the loves of my life....they make me happier than anyone else can!
                sigpicSteeler and Kelly

He is your best friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                You are his life, his love, his leader.
                He will be yours faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                ~Anonymous

Comment

What a great thread!!!

Breez - goofy, dopey, sweet, loves her people, protective, lap dog, awesome snuggler, slobber queen, playful (too much so with the cats) gentle (not gentle enough with the cats), all legs, silky ears, sensitive, great with wild 6 year olds.... My first and deff. not my last dane
                  Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
                  - Anatole France

Comment

Gwen: Sweet Sweet Sweet, Silly, Agile, Adorable, Huggable, Loveable, oh & Sweet

Jerry: Jack A$$, PITA, Insufferable, Insolent, Rude, Loud, Belligerant, the cause of my grey hairs :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett's Mum View Post

I could go on for days about my bad good girl.
                      My bad good girl....love it!!
                      That also describes Miley haha

Comment

Originally posted by MileyBeans View Post
                        My bad good girl....love it!!
                        That also describes Miley haha
                        Teehee...not a day goes by that we don't remind Scarlett that she's the best bad dog ever.
                        Katie & Scarlett
                        sigpic

Comment

Tucker is lovable, smoochable, goofy, easily distracted, a nosey norah, predictable, not a morning-dog, willing to please, and eager to play.
                          sigpic
                          What Tucker's up to now: http://greatdanetucker.blogspot.com/

Comment

Presley (RIP) was independent, sweet, Very gentle with all living critters, Easy going, loved to socialize, submissive,love of my life. (brought tears to my eyes describing him)

Gibson - Stuborn, super curious, Obsessive about smelling things, clumsy, thinks he is a greyhound when running in back yard, lazy, affectionate, needy, loves all living critters but isn't always gentle, high maintenance.
                            He is almost 3yrs old now & I love that he is finally maturing!

I forgot to add Slobbery!!!!
                            Last edited by Gibson'sMom; 07-16-2009, 12:36 PM.
                            sigpic Brenda
                            RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
                            Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

Capone is... a total clown, expressive, stubborn, easily distracted, good when he wants something, highly food motivated, a bed hog, a spaz, sneaky, offensive, pushy...and totally handsome.

Can you tell we're having a bad day? LOL. Maybe I'll update this on a good day...
                              sigpic
                              Jules
                              Capone & Sookie

Comment

Working...
                              X