X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlefirebird
    started a topic Feeder on the Go

Feeder on the Go

I thought I would pass this along since some many here were talking about vacationing with their 4-legged friends and I didn't want to hijack the other Vacation thread. I purchased the feeder below from QVC last year and love it. You can use it as a feeder for your dog or as a regular cooler for the humans in your life. The inside is a plastic tub that can be removed and 2 stainless steel bowls. I gave this to the sitter who takes care of Magnum when I go away. His food goes inside and his treats, toys, anything else he needs go in the pocket on the front. His sitter liked it so much that she bought one. Does anyone else use something like this for traveling?

• johnsondanes
    replied
    We take our boys camping with us and that would be perfect. I love it! I have never seen it before but will definitely be purchasing one. Thank you Adrianne and Magnum!! :-)

Leave a comment:

• vica
    replied
    Gonna go check if they have this at PetSmart or PetCo. Thank you for the idea...

Leave a comment:

• Meatos
    replied
    Love that!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• melisa22jo
    replied
    20 lbs...that's a good amount! I'll have to look for one as it looks like that is much easier than hauling bags of dog food around. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Littlefirebird
    replied
    It says up to 20 lbs of dry food. I would scoop the number of cups I needed for Magnum to cover how long I was gone with just a little extra so it wasn't heavy. There is a shoulder strap so it can be carried easily. My sitter loved it b/c it kept Magnum stuff all together in one place and away from her other dogs.

Leave a comment:

• melisa22jo
    replied
    What a great idea! How many cups of food does it hold?

Leave a comment:

• sminturn
    replied
    Feeder on the Go

I don't but I love that, and with us in Louisiana in hurricane season right now that would be great to have, on the road. Since we will be going to Germantown, TN if we have to leave again this year.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X