recipes for dog cookies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recipes for dog cookies

Hi all. In a few weeks, I am going to a fundraiser/micro chip clinic, and I have offered, as well as a few of my friends and family to take along some homemade dog cookies. I have a few recipies, and am just wondering if there are any other ones out there that are mouthwatering and irisistable. What happens is that I make the cookies, then they are placed in small bags and sold. All proceeds benefitting the rescue. I am so excited to go, they are doing caricatures of your dog as well for a small fee. Should be fun.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    Vicki

LOL, obviously I should go into the archives and search cookies. Any new ones are still appreciated.

I make these super simple ones for Tucker, he loves them. I let him lick the bowl too

- 2 cups flour
    - 1 cup peanut butter
    - 1 egg
    - 2 Tbs honey

mix, add enough water to make it doughy enough. I drop the dough in tablespoons on a cookie sheet and cook for about 10 minutes.

They could look better, they kind of look like poorly made biscuits when they come out. But, they are Tucker approved - he doesn't care what they look like.
    sigpic
    What Tucker's up to now: http://greatdanetucker.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have the Three Dog Bakery Cookbook at home, if you need some ideas, let me know.
      sigpic
      Logan, Member GDCA and Past President GDCMF
      Int'l CH & AM GCH Legacys Killer Instinct, TT, CHIC (Kaos)
      www.lokenigreatdanes.com

Comment

A lady on another forum I am on gave me a recipe for tuna brownies.

dont have exact measurements but you mix together tuna, flour, egg, and garlic. Bake at 350 til done

Comment

go to http://www.thepoop.com/pooppantry/
          There are some really neat ideas there! Sounds like a fun event!!
          sigpicSteeler and Kelly

He is your best friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
          You are his life, his love, his leader.
          He will be yours faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
          You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          ~Anonymous

Comment

Working...
          X