The mind of a 7 year old.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mind of a 7 year old.

My daughter asked me this morning if Mickey got Murphy anything for fathers day. I told her that Murphy is no daddy to anything. She then procedded to tell me that Murphy took the resposibilty in rasing Mickey...kind of like a step dad. So she then goes to Murphy and told him that he didn't get a new toy because his kid likes to destroy them all so she gave him a cookie.

Kids can be so funny at times. By the way happy fathers day to all the daddys out there. And to the moms that have had to take the fathers role.

TOOOO cute! Kids say the coolest things sometimes. I just brought home another dane. We are now a 2 dane household, Nemo is my newest addition, he is 2.5 years old solid black. Looks just like an adult version of Harley. Anyways, my 7 year old son ( I am the only female in the house) told me yesterday that Nemo ( the new addition) is allowed in his room anytime he wants. But Harley, if he starts to chew on his toys, he is out of there and that is just the way it has to be until Harley calms down. Those were his exact words...LOL.. he gets so frustrated because Harley is only 7 months old and and still in that playful, chew on everything puppy stage.

By the way, thanks for talking about the mommies that have to play the father role. It is a task that is not easy! But wouldn't have it any other way.
    sigpic-
    Nemo- 3yr old black male dane
    Harley- 16 month old black male dane
    AND Tessie- 2yr old Fawn Female

Comment

That daughter of yours is too funny!
      sigpic
      Raven & Onyx
      "Many people will walk in and out of your life,
      but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart."

Comment

That is really sweet. I grew up with step dads and they were more of a father to me then mine ever was. For all the work they put in and love a huge thank you. Same with all the mothers that have to take on every role out there. Bread winner, father, mother, friend ... you all are amazing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by faust View Post
          That is really sweet. I grew up with step dads and they were more of a father to me then mine ever was. For all the work they put in and love a huge thank you. Same with all the mothers that have to take on every role out there. Bread winner, father, mother, friend ... you all are amazing.
          My mom remarried when I was 9 and lucky for me I have the best step-father. When I got married I had my Father on one side and my Step-Father on the other. He had earned the walk down the aisle

Happy Father's Day too All

Comment

Working...
          X