No announcement yet.

My Poor Personal Life...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being an over the road truck driver my social life is non existent. I do have a male friend that has been attempting to get closer but there's always Earl this or Earl that. He thinks Earl is great and I laugh when he tells me Earl is the man in my life and when Earl is finally passed he'll have a shot with me. I laugh..but I think its true.
    Last edited by earlsmom; 06-20-2009, 04:11 PM. Reason: spell chek for tired eyes
    sigpic

Comment

I consider my dogs my life & enjoy it that way. I have always planned my days around them. What I find funny is that I have a lot of clients who will drop their dog off for the day because they feel bad when they have something to do on a weekend day and don't think it's fair that their dog has to sit home while they're out playing.

Comment

Originally posted by MyDaneBaby View Post
        I consider my dogs my life & enjoy it that way. I have always planned my days around them. What I find funny is that I have a lot of clients who will drop their dog off for the day because they feel bad when they have something to do on a weekend day and don't think it's fair that their dog has to sit home while they're out playing.
        My aunt and uncle do this with their boxer.. if they go on a day or weekend trip, its doggie hotel ... why should he have to stay home while they go out an have fun??
        sigpic A dog has the soul of a philosopher ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett's Mum View Post
          If I worked from home, I wouldn't mind going out for the evening more often, but since she is crated all day, I just feel way too guilty making her stay in the crate all evening, too.
          I agree! We hardly ever make plans on week nights because if the dogs are home alone all day I feel terriblly guilty leaving them at night as well. During the summer we have volleyball on Thursday nights, so DH always gets home early to make sure they get a walk in before we go. When the game is over, our team generally stays for a bit, but we are outta there...gotta get home to the dogs! And I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Although, sometimes we use it to our advantage. If we are at an event and really don't want to be there, we'll leave early "to take care of the dogs."
          Melisa, Bentley and Ella
          www.landmarkdanes.weebly.com

CH Divine Acres Livin' in the Fast Lane "Bentley"

Divine Acres Busy Being Fabulous "Ella"

sigpic

Comment

I have not seen a movie in theaters since we got Faust. I just feel so guilty with him so young. We have to by my command go to the dog park at least once on the weekend as well. Someone is normally always home with him on the weekadys but I can understand completely changing my habits for a pup... I have hah. Heck if we go out to eat the first question is always can we bring Faust. Since a lot of places here allow you to sit outside we do that a bit.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joyable View Post
              Had to laugh -- my personal life *IS* my Danes! Sorry for friends and family who think they can demand my time, but my canine family comes first!

I couldn't agree more. The dogs ARE my life. If they can't go, I don't WANT to go. We went away for a day trip and I couldn't stand the anxiety. That's right, I have seperation anxiety being away from my dogs.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X