Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check this out!!! Goofy has a new best friend!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cute!

Be careful with him/her though. I learned thru a wildlife rehab group here that racoons can carry a VERY nasty parasite that is transmittable to humans. There is no cure in humans, and it can be fatal. Not all racoons have it, but I dont think I'd want to take the chance!
    sigpic
    Debbie & Murphy

Comment

I would be worry also. You do not know what kill the mother. They are so cute but they are dangerous.

Comment

Too cute, I remember years ago when my neighbour found a couple of baby coons, they were the cutest things, and very clean, washing dinner even if it is already clean, love them.

Comment

Just tooooo stinkin' cute! :p
          Last edited by joyable; 06-20-2009, 08:27 AM.
          Lissa's furkids: Jupiter (RIP), Merlot (RIP), Savannah, and Poet
          sigpic
          Visit them at: http://www.lissa.net/Joya/
          MAGDRL: http://www.magdrl.org/
          AKC CGC Evaluator #9661 since 2003
          Feeding RMB since 2001

Comment

Would be great if the coon can get vaccines and all so he can stay with y'all...I've never seen a tan-colored raccoon before, he's so cute!

I need "love" emoticon to show how I adore the pics...<3
            - Victoria -
            Proud mother of Jethro (born 03/11/2009)
            sigpic

Comment

The best thing for this baby is to get it to a person that is a licensed wildlife carer. Look up the number for the DNR or NY Fish and Wildlife Department, they should be able to give you contact information for a carer in your area. Even the ASPCA, humane society, or a local shelter may have this kind of information handy.

Comment

Yeah I am going to call around monday...You have no idea. Im already so attached to the little guy. He's the sweetest and cutest little thing. So he will probably be gone monday . I would keep him if it was legal in ny and could take him to the vet. Im moving! lol.
                sigpicThings are doing great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flamingstar View Post
                  Too cute, I remember years ago when my neighbour found a couple of baby coons, they were the cutest things, and very clean, washing dinner even if it is already clean, love them.
                  LOL, - give em a cube of sugar and a bowl of water... what a hoot...

i wish him the best of luck...
                  sigpic A dog has the soul of a philosopher ~ Plato

Comment

Too cute...
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X