No announcement yet.

Green Bean did Dock Dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Bean is one handsome dude! I LOVE the videos, too hilarious!!
    sigpic
    Jules
    Capone & Sookie

Comment

Green Bean is beautiful! He looks so majestic in his jumps! He looks great even when he's protesting his jump...

I'm trying to imagine being the one in the water having a big black dane jump in my direction...

Congratulations on both days for both Green Bean and your rotti!
      - Victoria -
      Proud mother of Jethro (born 03/11/2009)
      sigpic

Comment

Just thought I would pass along some recent "practice" videos we made for fun. Today would have been a great day to go to the docks but we got dinner plans...

BTW- The kids are not ours, neither is Renegade...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y05G...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yVyw...eature=channel

He still has a lot of work to do before next year's dock dogs.
        sigpic

Comment

Your dog's name is Green Bean???!!! How frickin cute is that?????!!!I love it!!!
          'The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.' Ben Franklin

Comment

That video was too cute. Is that a shorthair( the puppy)?

Comment

Yes, Renegade is a GSP. He had just learned to jump in off the dock a couple of days prior.

Yes, my dog's name is Green Bean. He was the green collar boy in his litter, "little baby green bean" was his nickname, he was the runt. When he was 7 weeks I said his "name" and he responded - it stuck.

Funny thing about Green Bean - he was the smallest and no one wanted him so we kept him. NOW he is by far the biggest at 170 pounds - 11 months old. His brother (who was the biggest) is only about 120.

Beaner has turned out awesome and if his eyes weren't so saggy, he would have made an AWESOME show dog! We may still give it a try...
              sigpic

Comment

OMG! DockDog looks like a blast, I would have made the drive up if I'd known that was going on up there. Our neighbor put in a pond last year, and added a dock this year - I'll have to ask if we can test Linus as a 'dockdog'! The Iowa weather is certainly making the water look inviting!
                sigpic

Comment

Do raw meaty bones float?

I would love to do this with my girl, but would have to bribe her with something good to get her to jump in the water.

What a fun thing you have going on with your dogs; I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by DaneHauler View Post
                    OMG! DockDog looks like a blast, I would have made the drive up if I'd known that was going on up there. Our neighbor put in a pond last year, and added a dock this year - I'll have to ask if we can test Linus as a 'dockdog'! The Iowa weather is certainly making the water look inviting!
                    You are not that far from us, any time you want to make the drive, we ALWAYS have fun things going on...
                    sigpic

Comment

Great videos!! LOL! Green Bean's form IS improving!! He is so handsome!
                      June, Bumper (deaf & blind), Joey, Daisy, and Angel Ann (deaf)
                      RIP Dakota Blue Moon
                      Oct 27, 2006, Oct 01, 2012

"I'd tell ya...but I'd have ta lick ya"
                      sigpic

Comment

I am so slow! I just noticed Green Bean in your dog family picture. The others all standing so tall and straight made it so I didn't even see the pup lying down. Was so confused for a bit as to which one did the dock diving.

Keep us updated on your adventures. Love reading and seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                        X