Silly, Stubborn Savanna!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly, Stubborn Savanna!

After Savanna was done eating breakfast today, I was attempting to put her in her crate afterwards since she aaaalways gets the zoomies after she eats, and so to avoid bloat, I asked her nicely to go into her crate while laughing at her for doing a silly pose on her bed... When I said, "Haha, okay Vanna, in your cage..." She sat down on her bed and let out a low, deep "Woof!" and shook her head at me! I've never seen her shake her head before, and I got the biggest kick out of it since it sounded like she said, "No!" at the same time! I almost didn't make her go in her crate after that since, ya know, she was so cute.
    sigpic"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are
    wonderful."
    --Ann Landers

lol Dexter talks back to us all the time, especially when he REALLY wants something. It always makes us laugh but we have to stick to our guns.
    sigpic
    Crystal
    Owned by:
    Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
    CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
    Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
    Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

Very Cute! It is amazing at how wonderful of personalities our pups have!
      sigpicDenali and Meiji --Unconditional Love--

RIP MacKenzie...I love you!

Comment

I love how these doggies can be so childlike - what big sucks. Funny as it is, sticking to your guns is paramount!

I've gotten back into the habit of putting Scarlett in her crate after breakfast so I can shower. For the past several weeks, she has just been sleeping on my bed while I shower but I've taken away that privilege (which in her eyes isn't a privilege, but a right) on account of her being a beyotch of late (K9 Boot Camp, anyone?). Now when it's time for her to go in her crate, she tries to steer me towards my bed but she always makes the right decision to go into the crate. Then she lays down and sulks about it...sighing, moaning, groaning, etc...kinda like she is right now! Time for me to go shower.
        Katie & Scarlett
        sigpic

Comment

LOL! I know what you mean...my Ava is a sassy back talker! lol
          sigpic
          www.rescuemetugz.com

Michele, Roscoe, Ava, Romeo, (RIP Daphne)
          http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=732e92418610139ae96918&skin_id=701&utm_so urce=otm&utm_medium=text_url
          Be part of the solution by not being part of the problem. NO BYB's!!

Comment

Having a crate sounds really nice. Too bad my husband doesn't feel we need one....grrr...

When I take a shower, Jethro would be in the bathroom with me. If I don't have him in, he'd sit by the door moaning and whining.

He's also really fussy when he's sleepy. He'd whine and do the little "i'm annoyed" growl and toss and turn or walk all over the place while yawning. He's so cute when he does that...
            - Victoria -
            Proud mother of Jethro (born 03/11/2009)
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, Jazzy is a talker too! If she wants something you have, you are going to hear about it. If she wants you to play with her, you are going to hear about it. If she wants breakfast, dinner, hugs, or to snuggle.... you are going to hear about it. When she needs to go outside.... not a peep! Are you kidding me?!!!

Comment

lol that is just too cute!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X