Apartment Cache Valley, Ut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartment Cache Valley, Ut

we've been searching for a place to move in the Cache Valley, but almost every place has a list of breeds not allowed, AND DANES ARE ON THEM! I don't understand this, but if anyone lives in this area and has suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

looking in cache valley

Even though some rental places say they won't allow great danes give them a call and ask , I have had one place let me do that. Another idea is to look at homes for rent they are a little easier because neighbors arn't so close. But offer to let them meet your dog so they can see how wonderful they are. ps there is a couple ads on hjnews.com for some homes for rent that allow pets

Comment

I agree that houses (or privately owned apartments) are easier than the big complexes. Someone also suggested offering to pay double the deposit to make them more comfortable allowing Danes.
      ~ Amber ~ Mommy to Zane & Regan (Danes), Jägermeister (Boxer), and Acosta (Kitty)
      Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue, Inc. www.rmgreatdane.org
      RAW Feeding since March 2008

Comment

When I lived in an apartment there was an absolutely no pet policy. The complex had apartments set aside for corporate clients and one of the ladies had a Great Dane. The ads may say one thing, but sometimes when you ask you get a different answer.
        sigpic
        Lori, Desi & Grimm
        RIP my beloved Murray 5/17/07-09/13/12
        Join Boise Danes ... https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.ph...66337846714730
        Proud to be a Boise State Bronco!

Comment

Working...
        X