DOLer's Occupations...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOLer's Occupations...

Since we are on the topic of members (birthdays, locations)...I was wondering what others on here have for occupations. I know a few people have posted their jobs, but I am curious...

I'll start...

My name is Leela...and I am an accountant.

RE: DOLer's Occupations...

Well, I am gonna be the odd one, I am a registered polysomnographic technologist, or just a sleep disorder tech for short. Will be going back to college soon to be an RN. I also have a degree in veterinary technology.

Comment

I work at a plant nursery in sales. I sell baby plants to other nurseries who produce finished product

Jen
      Click here to see pictures of Moose!
      http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2127904271
      www.dogster.com/?141616

Comment

That is an interesting job Jen!

Comment

I am a Release Manager for SBC IT National Data. I manage the release of enhancements to systems that support Long Distance and Data products.

-Ericka
          **Java (Dane, 2 years**Mickey (Dane, 1 year)**Charlie (Cockatiel, 4 yrs)**Angel (Cockatiel, age unknown)

Disclaimer: The words written here are opinion of the poster ONLY. They are not directed toward any one person, dog or imaginary friend.

Comment

For the rest of this week, I am a couch potato. Starting on Monday, I'll be working for Caterpillar Inc., building bulldozers.

Until last year, my husband and I both built Mitsubishi cars. There was a mass layoff, we got nailed, and the rest is history. Luckily we got a full year's worth of pay by the company, which allowed us to got to school and take it easy, because we still had our regular incomes. A girl could get used to that!! That expires in September, so now I have to go back to work while hubby continues school.

My hubby is beginning an RN program in the fall. He will be finished in three years, and I plan on entering an RN program after he is done. I don't want to be 60 and still building heavy machinery!!
            sigpic

Comment

Nurse in urology field...Baton Rouge, La

Comment

I used to be RN until burn out then I went back to running our family business.We have a fish farm and paylakes as well as fish stocking business.On the side we had always had horses,cows and tobacco as well but sold all that out this past year.My dad started the fish business and lakes when I was a baby.Its all family owned and operated except for 3 employees thats been here since I was little as well.

http://www.xceldanes.com/RWD.jpg

Lisa Mcintosh
                http://xceldanes.com/index.html
                sigpicLisa
                www.xceldanes.com

Comment

>I am a Release Manager for SBC IT National Data. I manage
                  >the release of enhancements to systems that support Long
                  >Distance and Data products.
                  >

Ericka, that sounds hard!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Interesting topic!! :7

I'm a wildlife biologist/herpetologist, although I'm 'officially' labeled as a forest ecologist. I mainly study amphibians, but I've worked with black bears, alligators, bats, various birds, and other critters in the past. I love being outdoors (although NOT in this HEAT, LOL!).

Kristi & Oz
                    (& the rest of the critterkids) :+

http://www.gdohosting.com/dolforum/data/500/1913.jpg
                    http://home.earthlink.net/~critter_mom/ozinvw.htm

http://www.gdohosting.com/dolforum/data/500/1914.jpg

Comment

I'm a Personnel Director for a chain of gift stores in Canada. San Francisco Gifts in the west and Atlantic and San Diego Gifts in Ontario.

Comment

Hi -

I work in Corporate Real Estate, medical to be exact & on the leasing end. We live near Houston, TX. }(

Comment

P.S. Hubby, Clint, works as a corporate accountant. :e) Better him than me!

Comment

Kristi, your job sounds like it rocks. How cool!

I am an education coordinator in the UA College of Medicine. I work with med students and also coordinate any continuing medical education activities for the department.

Comment

i'm a writer ...

oh, wait - you meant occupation in reality ... my bad
                              full time, i am an office manager for an engineering firm (fun, fun) but part time, i am a journalist, photographer and creative writer. ****hoping**** to move over into the writing field full time, soon ****fingers crossed****

Comment

Working...
                              X