he's not a dane but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's not a dane but...

if there is any on this site that could possible help me place a lad/min pin mix? i have not idea his breed but he was a rescue from the local humane society and then placed with a family, the family no longer can keep due to personal reason and he has ended up on my doorstep. He needs a yard, my apartment isn't enough room for him.
    he's between 1 and 3 up to date on shots, altered, and housebroken, knows sit, down, and learned quickly, but is very hyper, i have pictures that i will try to post but please contact me if you can help. I'm located in NC but will travel to find him a good home.
    Thanks
    Miranda

RE: he's not a dane but...

Many humane societies and rescues will take a dog back if it can no longer be kept by the owner. Some even require it with a return clause in the contract. Perhaps you could start by talking with them?

Thanks for helping this dog and good luck!

Molly

Comment

i have spooken with them, they are a kill shelter and they said that a returned adopted has a very silm chance of being placed into the adoption area. Also there is no clause in the contract stating that he must be returned. But thnanks for the reply any other ideas would be welcome, he's an wonderful dog just not ment for apartment life i'm afarid.

Comment

Hi, where in NC are you? I am near Raleigh and know of a couple of great no-kill shelters.
        sigpic
        RIP my sweet Zeus Boy. I'll always love you. 08/28/01 - 08/23/11
        Levi...born June 29th, 2011
        Stella...Gotcha Day May 19th, 2013 (born February 26, 2012)
        Levi and Stella's Facebook page:
        https://www.facebook.com/LeviAndStella?ref=hl

Comment

i'm in asheville, not to far away! the only one we really have is the Animal compassion network and right now they have more animals than there chater allows, well at least they did when i talked to them a couple of weeks ago.....

Comment

I don't know of any rescues/shelters in the Asheville area. I used to live in the mountains myself (near Boone though), and my best friend is about to move to Asheville in September. Sorry I can't help!
            sigpic
            RIP my sweet Zeus Boy. I'll always love you. 08/28/01 - 08/23/11
            Levi...born June 29th, 2011
            Stella...Gotcha Day May 19th, 2013 (born February 26, 2012)
            Levi and Stella's Facebook page:
            https://www.facebook.com/LeviAndStella?ref=hl

Comment

Thanks... i still have a few more options.....maybe one of them will pan out.

Comment

Working...
              X