• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want to talk about bad ads...

How about this one?
    Buffalo News 1/28/03:

GREAT DANE puppies, CKC registered, brown merles, brown & blue merliquins;

RE: You want to talk about bad ads...

Hehe thats nothing. I've seen that same thing but with $1000+ on them. Its totally rediculous.

Comment

Well, surely the price is terribly inflated for the quality of the puppies being sold. . . you couldn't give one to me. However, I think it's less the price and more the evidence of horrible breeding practices that is shocking. $1000 plus? That's what I'd expect to pay for a well-bred companion puppy. But I wouldn't pay a cent for anything that isn't exactly up to par.

Amanda

Comment

$700/offer? They are willing to wheel and deal for their pups? And brown merles? Brown merles? They can't possibly know anything about the breed. Don't even want to talk about the CKC thing...

Sorry I originally left the phone # on, Paul. The devil made me do it.
        :P

Comment

What is a brown merle??? Can anyone find a picture of that? Being that I have a merlequin I know what that looks like but brown merle/quin??????? I want to see that. Oh and don't get me started on a OBO for a dog. Do they mean nothing to those people???

Comment

Oh GREAT! Now we have brown merles being auctioned off!?!? People are so DAMN STUPID!!! I wish I had the phone number! }> }> }>

Ami, Tuesday and Lily

Comment

Working...
            X