Can you spot the odd one out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you spot the odd one out.

We took Eddie and Quin over to see Jonah on Sunday (Thanks again Susan we had a great time) and took these photos and we were wondering if you could notice the odd one out?

WWW.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290778967

Karen.

RE: Can you spot the odd one out.

Who is that tiny little beastie being held?

Comment

Thanks for sharing. ~ I love to see pics of DOLers Danes and the faces behind the posts. ~ Yeah, is that a little chi ( can't spell it )?

~Bonnie~
      "Some days you're the dog, and some days you're the hydrant" ~ Unknown

Visit Flash's World
      www.merlequin.com
      www.thebonniepage.com
      May ♥ The ♥ Paw ♥ Be ♥ With ♥ You!

Comment

Too cute, does the little one have a big attitude, hanging out with all the big boys?

Gunner's Mom
        (Janet)
        to see my boy ... http://PictureTrail.com/gid1470725

Comment

~ I love to see pics of DOLers Danes and
          >the faces behind the posts.

I have to agree! It is SO much fun to see not only the Danes, but also their people!!!

;-)

Comment

Hehe!! I love it!! I thought I was the only one that likes both end of the spectrum(sp?)!

Comment

The little chi is Sophie and she belongs to Susan and Craig and Yes she has the attitude to match the others size

It was so cute seeing her running at Quin and seeing the worried look on Quins face.

But mostly she must have got a complex from the walk cos EVERYONE who walked past said"What big dogs/wheres the saddle etc" and then saw Sophie, pointed at her and laughed, bless.

Karen.

Comment

Nice to see the picture up there Karen,
                Yes we did get some funny comments,

Just a couple of weeks ago we were walking Jonah and Sophie together, two men were both standing outside their houses having a beer together,as it has been really hot here, as we walked past they started to laugh, ..I thought here we go, the two men couldnt stand it any longer and said, ..hey, is that a snack for the big fella just in case he gets hungrey on the way, , I hadnt heard that one before,

But she can be nasty, and Jonah certainly knows who the boss is, just as I type this she is standing guard over a chicken neck, that she somehow managed to pinch off Jonah, nothing !!, and I mean nothing!! could make Jonah try to get that chicken neck back,

But Jonah just loves her, and deep down Sophie loves him aswell,
                And Eddie and Quin are just lovely Danes, you can see how fond of each other they are,
                It was a great afternoon,

Susan and Jonah

Comment

Working...
                X