Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Choice. BMW x3?

Hi All,
    I'm in the UK and I'm looking to benefit from your experience. Does anyone transport their Dane in a BMW X3. Milo, is our first Dane and he is only 4 months old so we can't physically size him (adult size) to the boot of the car we are considering. I don't want to complete the purchase until we are sure Milo would be comfortable in the back. I would be particularly grateful to hear from any X3 owners...a picture of your Dane in the rear of the car would be the icing on the cake!

Thanks in advance

The x3 would work for small hauls. I’d go with the x5 if you can swing it.

Comment

Actually try test driving with him in it if that’s done in the UK.

Comment

Thanks Martycurt

Hes' a long way from fully grown so cant to the test drive thing properly. I wish I could swing the X5 but that's not practical for other reasons. I think it will be rare for him to be in that longer than 30 minutes so I think I'll go for it.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by GeordieBoy View Post
          Hi All,
          I'm in the UK and I'm looking to benefit from your experience. Does anyone transport their Dane in a BMW X3. Milo, is our first Dane and he is only 4 months old so we can't physically size him (adult size) to the boot of the car we are considering. I don't want to complete the purchase until we are sure Milo would be comfortable in the back. I would be particularly grateful to hear from any X3 owners...a picture of your Dane in the rear of the car would be the icing on the cake!

Thanks in advance
          Otto is 4 yrs old and 135 lbs. When researching our new vehicle purchase we found the Yr 2019 Nissan Rogue had one was one of the highest head room vehicles. We had the middle seat removed and put down a thick quilt. It works perfect when traveling with Otto.

Comment

Working...
          X